A New PAPER, ROCK, SCISSORS Perspective...

idk if this was posted but it made me laugh...

2dtu1yx.jpg

Honestly yall know half of yall are just hopping on what one has already started.

I guess there's nothing better to do @ 12:52AM EST.

grin.gif

yo theres this kid who's a freshman in high school in Ohio, and he can balll! No joke I think he'll dominate in college. Maybe even jump straigh to thepros. His names Labron Jameson or soemthing like that I can't remember.

that was enlightening, thanks. i never thought about swinging on someone after losing a game of paper, rock, scissors.

Originally Posted by negetive00plxco

yo theres this kid who's a freshman in high school in Ohio, and he can balll! No joke I think he'll dominate in college. Maybe even jump straigh to the pros. His names Labron Jameson or soemthing like that I can't remember.
FAIL.

Try again homie, try again.

Originally Posted by fingerollin

this just in, JFK has been shot

laugh.gif
that was funny, everything after was a bit redundant.

and i thought it was rock paper scissors... hmm... well samedifference.

yo theres this kid who's a freshman in high school in Ohio, and he can balll! No joke I think he'll dominate in college. Maybe even jump straigh to the pros. His names Labron Jameson or soemthing like that I can't remember.

all was well until here...

indifferent.gif

lol at him trying to fit in....
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom