A part of my childhood is gone: plug pulled on Power Rangers

When I went to Disney Land I would rather play power rangers with my mom than go on roller costers
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ccb302

power rangers used to be the !*$$ when i was younger. i remember everybody used to fight to be tommy because he had his own zord. and everybody on NT kknow he was smashing kimberly
laugh.gif
*sighs* those were the good ol' days. but honestly it got weak after power rangers in space!
laugh.gif
word.

Mighty Morphin > any other form of Power Rangers (but we all knew that).

We also all know that Kimberly might have been your first crush (I know she was mine).

Originally Posted by ccb302

power rangers used to be the !*$$ when i was younger. i remember everybody used to fight to be tommy because he had his own zord. and everybody on NT know he was smashing kimberly
laugh.gif
*sighs* those were the good ol' days
but honestly it got weak after power rangers in space!
lol word up!!! tommy was that dude! he was a bad guy than a good guy than a bad guy and back to good guy!! thas wasssup and like u said, he wasdef knocking boots wit the pink ranger. she was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

og power rangers>

yea all that new %*%+ was lame, PR time worp, or PR space, or PR ninja storm, all that never compared.

R.I.P. though.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by RawSheed

I stopped watching after the 2nd movie came out.
uh what??! LOL i didn't even know there was a second movie
the one where the zords were freakin vehicles. also when zords ceased to be some type of animal i lost interest

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

I stopped watching after the 2nd movie came out.
uh what??! LOL i didn't even know there was a second movie
the one where the zords were freakin vehicles. also when zords ceased to be some type of animal i lost interest
pics? still doesn't ring a bell to me
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom