A pic for those who wanted to see tounges folded down

Originally Posted by MJsaver

cool pic,

before MJ became the legend.
Dude, he was a legend wayyyyyyyyy before '91! This was his prime. He could still get up like no other, although it didn't happen asoften as before. It was a statment move at this point. This was also when he realized that there were four other guy's on the court with him wearing thesame uniform. Game over. The rest of his career was just icing on the cake!

I don't know your age, so please don't take this the wrong way, but I wish everyone could have seen him during this time. It was truly amazing!!!

is it just me or does his hairline look all sorts of messed up? it might just be the lighting, but maybe that's why he went with the shaved look?

That ain't the lighting. Haha

He started shaving his head in late '89 I believe. You vcan see a few pics where he would let it grow out on occasion. You can see a natural recession ofhis hair line in every year he was in the league if you look hard enough. he was also one of the first athletes to shave his head. Out of neccesity! He wasTHE first one to make it cool to do so!

Here he is in Cleveland, playoff first round '89 shaven:

8b415de987244cfe77f274407032e04cffbd91b.pjpg

Here he is in NY, I don't know the time frame, but more than likely early in the '89-'90 season, with evidence of the receeding hair line:

c0b35de6eb968aa626bf4339fe717bc2021ef01.pjpg

I just realized the intesity on MJ's face as he is checking the Jordan stopper in that last pic!!

Haha.

Originally Posted by NJstress03

EMILIO!!!!!
eek.gif

yea i think i will keep them up! the iv's dunt look so bad wit it down but i will keep those tounges up as well

no joke i just watching "A Night at the Roxbury" at my girlfriens house like 30 min. ago
hahahaha
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

when i rock my carmines with baggy cargo pants i i keep them down but in general they look better up in my opinion

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

Yeh beaters, I bought those Gay Pride VI "Big Mistake
sick.gif
tired.gif
" and I turned them into beaters.

then year from now u'll be cryin how u shouldnt have beat them to death
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom