A Piece of Seattle/Sonic history. RAY ALLEN SIGNED BASKETBALL

Whats happening PNW community, i have something good for yall. When i was at Goodwill about.....4 months ago i was cruising around and came about this one basketball with seemed unique. It was an sonics imprinted ball, 40th season aniversary to be exact. I was going to pick swoop it real quick just for that reason it was an cool sonic basketball. 

but once i started looking at it more into detail i found out someone signed it. Thinking to myself  "no way!!!!!" who would throw a RAY ALLEN BASKETBALL AWAY?!?!

I wasnt sure if it was real or not so i took it to millcreek card shop, one of the only spots that still have sport authentisizers come and look at autographs.

So the outcome is that this basketball i picked up at goodwill is actually a real signature by ray allen.

SO WHAT IM REALLY GETTING TO: i am broke, i need to part this basketball. how much do you think this is really worth. I am saying this is worth at least $750.
I
know that it the value on this ball with go up, especially when ray allen decides to retire and will go into the hall of fame.

So what do yall think how much this will go for?????
thank you mucho gracias.

alien.gif
J SUPA
alien.gif

Whats happening PNW community, i have something good for yall. When i was at Goodwill about.....4 months ago i was cruising around and came about this one basketball with seemed unique. It was an sonics imprinted ball, 40th season aniversary to be exact. I was going to pick swoop it real quick just for that reason it was an cool sonic basketball. 

but once i started looking at it more into detail i found out someone signed it. Thinking to myself  "no way!!!!!" who would throw a RAY ALLEN BASKETBALL AWAY?!?!

I wasnt sure if it was real or not so i took it to millcreek card shop, one of the only spots that still have sport authentisizers come and look at autographs.

So the outcome is that this basketball i picked up at goodwill is actually a real signature by ray allen.

SO WHAT IM REALLY GETTING TO: i am broke, i need to part this basketball. how much do you think this is really worth. I am saying this is worth at least $750.
I
know that it the value on this ball with go up, especially when ray allen decides to retire and will go into the hall of fame.

So what do yall think how much this will go for?????
thank you mucho gracias.

alien.gif
J SUPA
alien.gif

Wow man $750 
laugh.gif

You do know you can get a Jordan signed ball for less then $750 right? I would say that ball is worth no more then like $150 and that is being generous. If you can get $100 you should be happy.

Wow man $750 
laugh.gif

You do know you can get a Jordan signed ball for less then $750 right? I would say that ball is worth no more then like $150 and that is being generous. If you can get $100 you should be happy.

If you can find the right buyer, I'd say a couple hundred, its a nice piece though, I'd sit on it for a while, if I were you.
Is that $4.99 sharpie'd in there though?

If you can find the right buyer, I'd say a couple hundred, its a nice piece though, I'd sit on it for a while, if I were you.
Is that $4.99 sharpie'd in there though?

Back
Top Bottom