A pillot is a shoe. A korf is a tiger. Rocter is a thick paste.

Bro, you have to elaborate on this. Is this basically like a vocab test where you study the definition of these nonsense words and then take a test on it? I'm not following how exactly this worked. You studied or were taught these words and then took a test? for some reason I find this very interesting. You should find out more. What is the name of the school that did this?

Edit: Some stuff says this is a way to identify gifted students. OP were you in gifted classes? I was in like the 2nd-3rd grade but I don't remember any test like this but I don't remember much of anything about those classes. All I remember is being pulled out of regular classes to attend in some weird *** hidden room. One time this gifted class went around to the regular classes and did a presentation on planting soil, we were given a cup full of ground up oreo cookies that looked like soil and I was supposed to eat a spoonful of the fake dirt at the end of the presentation. That and one of the girls parents died and she talked to us about it. Weird.

Last edited:
i remember those test questions. glad i'm done with school. standardized testing was pointless.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom