A pillot is a shoe. A korf is a tiger. Rocter is a thick paste.

I might be showing my age, but I just randomly started thinking about these "words" this morning and was surprised how many I remembered.

I have a ****** memory...I forget birthdays, errands, deadlines, you name it. I couldn't even tell you what I was wearing yesterday unless I actually looked in the hamper. Yet I still remember these nonsense words and their exact definitions (calcum is IMMENSE wealth, dammit!)

I really think that test was some kind of attempt at mind control or a sleeper agent code or some ****. I wouldn't be surprised if "hoyjet" was a nuclear launch password.

Anybody else remember this standardized test?

roll.gif
It's even funnier that nobody remembers!!!

Serious questions have been raised about my educational experience.
What grade did you take this test in? I don't remember this at all lol.
It had to be between 4th and 6th...a lot of my earlier life is a big blur of candy, Pokemon and Stone Cold Steve Austin.

yea i want to say after reading your post again i can kind of remember it being in the english section.....just maybe

:rofl: What the hell kind of MKULTRA **** is this?

I'm 28 and I have no clue what this is about.

A lep is a ball.

Remember...a lep is a ball.

I'm 30 from Chicago. Used to score 99 on it almost every year :smokin

That was me peak, though lol All downhill from there...

nope... what kind of social gov experiments your family signed you up for ?
:rofl:

I never took this test. Age ain't explaining it so where are you from OP? Only one person vaguely remembers and consigned this, something not adding up.
OP was chosen from birth to participate in a lifelong study.. they're still tracking him till today :nerd:

Any other 'weird' occurences in your life OP?

Are you talking about the SATs?

Lmao did half of these people not go to college...

EDIT: nvm he took this test in 4th-6th

Then co-sign on everything above

Last edited:
:lol: If this was on anybody's SATs.

Dudes is reminding me of that down south Jim Crow voting tests they made a thread on a week or so ago.

is this like some reasoning skills part where its like "if all glops are broots, and all broots are heps, then all glops are heps" thing trying to test the transitive property?

A lep is a ball.

Remember...a lep is a ball.

I'm 30 from Chicago. Used to score 99 on it almost every year
smokin.gif

That was me peak, though lol All downhill from there...
laugh.gif
YES! I knew somebody else remembered this ********...what the hell was that and why do I still remember it?
laugh.gif
If this was on anybody's SATs.

Dudes is reminding me of that down south Jim Crow voting tests they made a thread on a week or so ago.
The picture of a room full of young adults taking a short-bus SAT is just funny to me for some reason.

laugh.gif
That's about right, looking back.

is this like some reasoning skills part where its like "if all glops are broots, and all broots are heps, then all glops are heps" thing trying to test the transitive property?
I don't think so, that would have actually been an exercise in thought and not just a waste of storage space in my brain. The **** benefit does remembering that a dectrin is a facial expression have to me?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom