A Priest Is Accused Of Stalking Conan O'Brien........

Quote:

NEW YORK - A priest has been arrested on charges of stalking late-night talk show host Conan O'Brien by writing him threatening notes on parish letterhead, contacting his parents and showing up at his studio, prosecutors said Wednesday.

The Rev. David Ajemian, a priest in the Archdiocese of Boston, was arrested last week while trying to enter a taping session of NBC's "Late Night with Conan O'Brien" at New York's Rockefeller Plaza, said Barbara Thompson, a spokeswoman for the Manhattan prosecutor's office.

Ajemian referred to himself as "your priest stalker" in one note and complained of not being allowed in to see an earlier taping of the O'Brien show, court papers say.

"Is this the way you treat your most dangerous fans?" the note said.

The letters and e-mails, which started coming in September 2006, continued even after Ajemian was asked to stop and were "intended to cause annoyance and alarm," Thompson said.

"I want a public confession before I ever consider giving you absolution or a spot on your couch," wrote Ajemian, who signed the notes "Padre," Thompson said.

Ajemian also has been in contact with O'Brien's parents, Thompson said.

A telephone message left Wednesday night at St. Mary-St. Catherine of Siena Church in Boston, which Ajemian gave as his address, was not immediately returned.

O'Brien is not commenting, an NBC spokesman said.

The Boston Archdiocese said in a statement that Ajemian had been placed on leave and was no longer allowed to minister publicly. O'Brien has participated in fundraising activities for the archdiocese.

The priest and the late-night host may have attended Harvard University at the same time. O'Brien graduated in 1985, and Ajemian graduated from high school in 1979 before attending the Ivy League school, according to an alumni magazine published by his high school.

The priest could face up to a year in prison if convicted of aggravated harassment and stalking.
:smh:
smh.gif

I'm A Hundred Miles Away,Son...Ready To Strike!​

Damn.
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Gibson,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Marshall,Pavlovic,Da.Jones,Dw.Jones,Snow,Newble,S.Brown,Simmons,D.Brown​

why are so many priests crazy as hell?

it can't just be a coincidence.
TO THE FIVE BOROUGHS.

:lol:
laugh.gif
think of all the possible future sketches
this is why u guys are about to read my sig.

funktronic monkey tribe : JAMAL

i didn't know conan went to harvard. not bad, cone, not bad.
Just cuzz...

TEAM Black & Mild​
""smoking for nonsmokers everywhere""

Quote:
:lol:
laugh.gif
think of all the possible future sketches

First thing that came to mind. :lol:
laugh.gif

@#%$' writer's strike :smh:
smh.gif
TEAMMUSICFORUM
Surrounded by idiots. Word to P and Timbo.​

i swear i thought i heard about this a few months back

*EDIT*
my bad, I was like i read this in the newspaper there's no way NT is just finding out about this

aha. damn i was about to give the 'son you maaaad late' then i looked at the date and time. these bumps send me for a spin sometimes.

I was gonna come in here and say how this was old, then I saw the date of this thread.

i hate to say it but you are a little late dude has been stalking him for like 5 years. david letterman had a stalker a few years ago

cire215 conan wrote for the simpsons a long time ago. another useless piece of info you have to have an ivy leauge degree to write for the simpsons

Back
Top Bottom