A QUES FOR NIKE EMPLOYEES OR FRIENDS & FAM...

did any of the laser iv's show up at the ES last year?
I AM A NIKE EMPLOYEE. I NO LONGER PAY RETAIL.

^ :lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Make it to the floor?....NO.... :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

IT IS[/center]

^ FIND SOMETHING BETTER TO DO WITH YOUR TIME....GO RESELL SOME THUNDER AND LIGHTNING PACKAGES...OR YOU CAN RESELL $2 BILLS. OK OK OK
[/center]

i think anyone under 18 is free to get in. well not free, but as long as they are with someone who is on a list or has a guest pass, 18-and-under can get in.
I DON'T PAY RETAIL.

But They Have To Be Related To The Person Who Is On The List Correct? Because Once I Brought A Friend In With My Dad, And They Were Like 'Next Time, Immediate Family Members Only' And I Was Like 'Okay.'

Quote:
But They Have To Be Related To The Person Who Is On The List Correct? Because Once I Brought A Friend In With My Dad, And They Were Like 'Next Time, Immediate Family Members Only' And I Was Like 'Okay.'

how/why do you type like that? I mean c'mon...capitalizing the 1st letter of ever word? how/why?

I'm Like Really Used To It, I Don't Know Why. I Get Asked About This A Lot, But You Know, Once You Keep Doing Something, You Get Used To It, And It's Hard To Stop.

No, 18 and under rule is if you're their guardian. Although the ES employees are so @#%$ now that really it probly doesn't even matter.
[/center]

ES employees, haha wow. they have fallen off, now they just hire any chump that walks through the door. but i guess nike has them by their necks, they are the most loyal minimum wage workers, with big dreams of doing big things. hahah
Reppin' Team ai.R and TEAM DUNNY!!
AIM: Grlswanaluvalvin

EDITED: Because I'm 16, And I Asked My Aunt If She Can Put Me On Her List, But She Said She Couldn't, Because I Was Under 18. But I Had Second Thoughts Because She's Vietnamese, And She Could Of Been Too Shy Because Of Language Barrier.

Quote:
, And I Asked My Aunt If She Can Put Me On Her List, But She Said She Couldn't, Because I Was Under 16.

so are u 16 or are u under 16? :lol: :lol:

also have that same question, i know when you get accepted as a permenant employee you receive those benefits and on acceptance you will be able to add family members on to your list but what about after acceptance...?

Back
Top Bottom