A question to my NT brethren who have sweating problems...

Can somebody please recommend me some anti-perspirant deodorant that actually works.
Summer school just started back down here and this 93 degree + heat is given me these absurdly huge wet-spots. I had to switch shirts before i even got to class today and it really killed my mood. If i didnt have such high self-esteem i would be looking like ole girl on that True Life episode.

Can somebody please recommend me some anti-perspirant deodorant that actually works.
Summer school just started back down here and this 93 degree + heat is given me these absurdly huge wet-spots. I had to switch shirts before i even got to class today and it really killed my mood. If i didnt have such high self-esteem i would be looking like ole girl on that True Life episode.

Why don't you wear a wife beater underneath?  you can also wear one of those tight white spandex Underarmor shirt underneath so the sweat doesn't show.

Why don't you wear a wife beater underneath?  you can also wear one of those tight white spandex Underarmor shirt underneath so the sweat doesn't show.

nerd.gif

^aye we go to the same school bruh GSU haha

and i do wear a wife beater, but it doesnt help.

i just googled what the best anti-perspirant was and they say Certain-Dri is the best. Can anyone vouch for this?

^aye we go to the same school bruh GSU haha

and i do wear a wife beater, but it doesnt help.

i just googled what the best anti-perspirant was and they say Certain-Dri is the best. Can anyone vouch for this?

You have to use the invisible solid white stuff kind. Those gels and blue sticks suck. Use Axe, Tag, Dove, Mitchum, or Arm & Hammer but again, make sure it's the solid. Those are the only ones that work for me. You might also have to start wearing v necks ts

You have to use the invisible solid white stuff kind. Those gels and blue sticks suck. Use Axe, Tag, Dove, Mitchum, or Arm & Hammer but again, make sure it's the solid. Those are the only ones that work for me. You might also have to start wearing v necks ts

i don't have too bad of a sweat problem, but Old Spice Original works really well. I've had Mitchum, speed stick, right guard, and a few others and Old Spice beats them all

i don't have too bad of a sweat problem, but Old Spice Original works really well. I've had Mitchum, speed stick, right guard, and a few others and Old Spice beats them all

Certain-Dri at night... I don't use it everyday because it burns like hell
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Then I use Mitchum and then sprinkle/rub in some Pinaud Clubman talc and that keeps me as dry as possible.

Certain-Dri at night... I don't use it everyday because it burns like hell
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Then I use Mitchum and then sprinkle/rub in some Pinaud Clubman talc and that keeps me as dry as possible.

Im a naturally hot guy, no matter what the weather, my body's always warm, so you can believe I'm always sweating. Old Spice "Fresh" Sweat Defence. It works wonders for me, and smells amazing.

Im a naturally hot guy, no matter what the weather, my body's always warm, so you can believe I'm always sweating. Old Spice "Fresh" Sweat Defence. It works wonders for me, and smells amazing.

i used to sweat like CRAZY when i was younger and my dudes used to flame me...undershirt and

old-spice-red-zone-invisible-solid-swagger.jpg

keep me me good

i used to sweat like CRAZY when i was younger and my dudes used to flame me...undershirt and

old-spice-red-zone-invisible-solid-swagger.jpg

keep me me good

I remember a thread a few years back that said girls deodorant works really well, and it went on for like 10 pages with guys agreeing haha.

Is it just your armpits that sweat a lot? Or like your whole body?

I remember a thread a few years back that said girls deodorant works really well, and it went on for like 10 pages with guys agreeing haha.

Is it just your armpits that sweat a lot? Or like your whole body?

Wear breathable materials. I use woman's deodorant. From what I read and can remember, the aluminum is so high in men's deodorant that you build a tolerance. Then then the deodorant cannot fight the sweat any longer.

Back
Top Bottom