A ring in Phoenix will establish Shaq as the greatest center of all-time

that would probably establish him as the best center of all time, but theres 0% chance that he'll get a ring in pheonix

034251deffa78ca71045fd0a2e01f4ff7ef8022.jpg

/thread

I don't agree but we all have our opinions. Best of this generation by far tho.

Bill with the rings.

2lw7k0m.jpg

Wilt's got crazy Stats. On and Off

there's not that many players to win championships on 3 different teams, let alone being a center where everything revolves around you which makes it 10Xharder

Crank, you're my dude and all but please stay in general.
the only reason people say this is because I rarely post here
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

there's not that many players to win championships on 3 different teams, let alone being a center where everything revolves around you which makes it 10X harder

That wasn't the case down south and won't be if he somehow manages to get another

i don't know if a ring w/ phx would make him the greatest center of all time. it's hard to argue that but it wouldn't hurt his chances. do knowthis...there's no other player in league history that made the nba/cba change as many rules or calls and equipment because of shaq. the biggest change thatshaq caused was the "zone" defense; the nba prided itself on man-to-man defense (compared to zones played in hs, college and even internation levels)and had the illegal defense call for many years...now it's gone. there probably won't be another dominant center like him for a long long time. butcalling him "the goat" of centers...hmmm

food for thought: you couldn't even call him the greatest journeyman of all time because that title belongs to mr. robert horry.
smokin.gif

not the greatest but is a nice addition to his resume.
pimp.gif

but my reaction if he wins one will be

its about damn time. suns have been so disappointing to me with all the talent theyve had in the past years.

If he wins a ring with this squad I will without a doubt say he's better than Hakeem

But im still not convinced

laugh.gif

I don't think they'll win this year, but if they did and Shaq played a major role. Like he is now. Then it wouldn't be that crazy.

He would have 5 rings and all of his stats would be really high. I know a lot of people won't consider it because of how highly Bill and Chamberlain arethought of. These is a perception that there can't be better then those two. I always thought if you win 5 rings in this NBA area. Not an area where Billand Wilt played. They didn't go against half what he has. They weren't going against a good center every night.

Those two I think you could argure. I am not sure about Kareem though. I think Shaq is right up there with him.

Back
Top Bottom