A Sad Day in History: Terminator- The Sarah Connor Chronicles Gets Axed

Originally Posted by 36hypno

Fox is awful. You would think they would play off the upcoming Terminator movie for help.
smh.gif

Yea my thoughts exactly, they should have waiting for that.

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

Originally Posted by RIPyzyz

Did it end on a solid note though??

Im lookin for a new show to DL since Lost and Dollhouse is over.... Was it that good.

They ended on the biggest cliffhanger ive ever seen in history.
Worse than The Empire Strikes Back and Halo 2 put together

I was gonna start watching it from the beginning but now I don't think I am. I don't want to be sitting here pissed off with you guys.

Nice timing with the movie coming out this week,Fox...I wish someone like Sci-Fi or even HBO could pick it up...

MR MONDAY NIIGHT wrote:
Not surprised..we are talking about fox here.

remember these 2 shows?

vanished

drive

fox�
fa035bbaef589099a80a2860ea8683f7776ba75.gif

yo real talk props to u for remembering vanished ... show was
pimp.gif
...just�
eek.gif
�... i hate FOX ... moving prison break to�Friday ... @*+ ... damn iwished someone would have picked up Vanished ...
mad.gif
�i'm real upsetright now
laugh.gif

��

Who remembers the show DarK Angel with Jessica Alba. I thought that was a good sci fi series. Fox gave it the axe too...

the last few episodes were CRAZY! when brian austin green got shot in the head, i was literally jaw dropping at how crazy and fast dude got murked. if theydont finish the series online or something, thats so dumb! didnt they finish vanished online or something like that? i forget, but that show was pure piff too.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

I was gonna start watching it from the beginning but now I don't think I am. I don't want to be sitting here pissed off with you guys.
word to passes dying

Originally Posted by AirThompson

Who cares?

if i made a post about it, i obviously do:rolleyes
and considering that it won E!'s yearly "SAVE OUR SHOW" poll with over 300,000 voters and over 50% of the vote, some people care.

King of the Hill been on for a long time
laugh.gif

It was supposed to be canceled 2 years ago

show been on since 1997.....that's an accomplishment right there...12 years is long for any tv show

Originally Posted by The Terminator

I'll be back. Nah jp.

FOX had no choice but to move it to Friday. Their primetime hours are shorter, it's not going on Tuesday or Wednesday because of American Idol, and FOX hasto put their premiere shows (24, House, Bones, Hell's Kitchen) in the best time-slots.

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Originally Posted by The Terminator

I'll be back. Nah jp.

FOX had no choice but to move it to Friday. Their primetime hours are shorter, it's not going on Tuesday or Wednesday because of American Idol, and FOX has to put their premiere shows (24, House, Bones, Hell's Kitchen) in the best time-slots.
QFT. I was either 24 on Fridays or TSCC. Fox made the right choice on that one. Besides, networks know that Fridays aren't great numbersdays, and have lower expectations for shows on aired on Friday. It got axed because it was crazy expensive to make, and still was ratings black hole. Onmondays it only drew a 2.1 rating in the 18-49 demo, which is the key demographic for advertisers. Chuck on NBC drew a 2.4 almost all season and was on thebubble till the very last minute. On Fridays TSCC only drew a 1.25 in 18-49. By contrast, Ghost Whisperer damn near doubled it on the same night with a 2.4,and even dollhouse did better with a 1.5. I don't think there was any real "screw-up" by Fox with this show. I enjoyed watching it, but the#'s didn't really support bringing it back and i can understand why Fox gave it the ax.

that sucks it was a good show.

TV sucks anyways, I only watch them on the computer.

!+$$ tv

frown.gif

it was inevitable though, I was anticipating it already

that finale was insane, I'm definitely getting season 2 on Blu

the ending left things wide open though, and now that it's a series finale it made everything come full circle

btw, anyone else think Derek Reese was an awesome character? he was my favorite on the show next to JH/Cromartie

btw, Faux is notorious for killing good shows

hopefully this gets picked up by Sci-fi or someother network

Back
Top Bottom