A Sad Day in History: Terminator- The Sarah Connor Chronicles Gets Axed

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

btw, Faux is notorious for killing good shows

hopefully this gets picked up by Sci-fi or someother network
Unfortunately, i read that the studio has given up shopping it to other networks. For all intents and purposes its completely dead.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by BJJ Prodigy

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

Originally Posted by RIPyzyz

Did it end on a solid note though??

Im lookin for a new show to DL since Lost and Dollhouse is over.... Was it that good.

They ended on the biggest cliffhanger ive ever seen in history.
Worse than The Empire Strikes Back and Halo 2 put together

I actually thought the ending was perfect. It's one of those endings that closed the show for the "Sarah Conner Chronicles", and opened the doorfor an alternate future where the war is already in session, ala T:Salvation.

Unfortunately, i read that the studio has given up shopping it to other networks. For all intents and purposes its completely dead.
frown.gif

well, damn
ohwell.gif

it was a good run T:SCC fans, I didn't know there was so many on NT
laugh.gif

btw, peep the blog entry from the creator of the show http://www.fox.com/blogs/terminator/

and I'm glad it ended the way it did, closed things up nicely as a season or series finale. like I said the ending was Epic

Originally Posted by rickybadman

Originally Posted by Lazy B

FOX is just terrible at scheduling. American Idol can't carry the network forever.

One of the most underrated shows on television.

They definitely screwed up with all that Sarah Connor going crazy crap midseason
They screwed up moving it to Friday.
QFT. In fact Fox is just horrible. They are canceling King of the Hill so now their Sunday night line up will be the Simpsons
smh.gif
and three Seth McFarlane shows. I mean they canceled family Guy multiple times, American Dad is confirmed crap.

King of the hill canceled for Sit Down,Shut Up
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

nothing ever lasts on fridays.....
True

when it moved to Friday's I couldn't even watch as it aired since I wasn't home, I had to catch up on it via DVR a day or 2 after.
Fridays = where shows go to die

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

nothing ever lasts on fridays.....
True

when it moved to Friday's I couldn't even watch as it aired since I wasn't home, I had to catch up on it via DVR a day or 2 after.
Fridays = where shows go to die

only the 90's T.G.I.F and X-Files come to mind that were successful Friday night shows

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by HOVKid

eek.gif

I can't believe anyone else on here watches it. I'm so pissed. That was hands down the best show on TV.

I totally thought FOX was gonna pull through for us. The last 3 episodes were unreal. The last one was just insane. I can't believe it's over.

They definitely screwed up with all that Sarah Connor going crazy crap midseason, but the beginning and end of the season were awesome. The whole first season was really good too.

So screwed up.
24?
lost?
prison break?
house?

fox would be in heaven if they had lost LOST = ABC

Sup_

Was I the only one that found it funny how they made it seem like
John was having sex with Cameron? haha.

Show will be missed
frown.gif

Peace.

Other than the last few episodes...its all about "Allison from Palmdale."� Episode was epic:

Originally Posted by ErickM713

Originally Posted by rickybadman

Originally Posted by Lazy B

FOX is just terrible at scheduling. American Idol can't carry the network forever.

One of the most underrated shows on television.

They definitely screwed up with all that Sarah Connor going crazy crap midseason
They screwed up moving it to Friday.
QFT. In fact Fox is just horrible. They are canceling King of the Hill so now their Sunday night line up will be the Simpsons
smh.gif
and three Seth McFarlane shows. I mean they canceled family Guy multiple times, American Dad is confirmed crap.
King of the hill canceled for Sit Down,Shut Up
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

KOTH has like 3-6 more episodes left and Sit Down, Shut Up was canceled after 4
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom