A Sad Day in History: Terminator- The Sarah Connor Chronicles Gets Axed

fa035bbaef589099a80a2860ea8683f7776ba75.gif

Link

No salvation: FOX kills 'Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles'

By Rick Porter
May 18, 7:57 AM

An outpouring of fan support over the past several weeks apparently wasn't enough to save "Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles" from FOX's ax.

The network's announcement of its 2009-10 schedule is imminent, and by nearly all accounts the two-year-old series won't be part of it. The word comes a month after the show's finale dropped a rather major plot twist and a few days after FOX picked up "T:SCC's" Friday-night companion this season, "Dollhouse," for next year.

"The Sarah Connor Chronicles" averaged about 5.3 million viewers per week this season, only about half of what it drew last season (and even if you take out the show's big post-football premiere in 2008, the first season still averaged better than 8 million viewers a week.

Nonetheless, the show had a hard-core cult following that turned out in force recently to show its love for the series. "Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles" was the leading vote-getter in Zap2it's bubble show poll last month, and fans stormed other corners of the Internet as well in an effort to convince FOX to bring the show back.

There is at least one more "Terminator" story to be told. The movie "Terminator Salvation" hits theaters later this week.

This is some bull
aaf35799ef9b9300a0242439ecf23d9bc10159c.gif
How the
do they greenlight Dollhouse for a second season,but don't pick this back up...especially after that major cliffhanger.
c4435715e47797eea92926f3edf7bb930e42f69.gif

Gotta pour out a little liquor now...
IMG_1305.JPG

eek.gif

I can't believe anyone else on here watches it. I'm so pissed. That was hands down the best show on TV.

I totally thought FOX was gonna pull through for us. The last 3 episodes were unreal. The last one was just insane. I can't believe it's over.

They definitely screwed up with all that Sarah Connor going crazy crap midseason, but the beginning and end of the season were awesome. The whole first seasonwas really good too.

So screwed up.

fox is no joke
laugh.gif
, like moving prisonbreak to fridays on its last struggling episodes

straight grimey
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by HOVKid

eek.gif

I can't believe anyone else on here watches it. I'm so pissed. That was hands down the best show on TV.

I totally thought FOX was gonna pull through for us. The last 3 episodes were unreal. The last one was just insane. I can't believe it's over.

They definitely screwed up with all that Sarah Connor going crazy crap midseason, but the beginning and end of the season were awesome. The whole first season was really good too.

So screwed up.
24?
lost?
prison break?
house?

The middle part of the season suck so bad then it pick up at the end. I hate when shows end on cilfhangers then get axed.

FOX is just terrible at scheduling. American Idol can't carry the network forever.

One of the most underrated shows on television.

They definitely screwed up with all that Sarah Connor going crazy crap midseason
They screwed up moving it to Friday.

Fox is awful. You would think they would play off the upcoming Terminator movie for help.
smh.gif

fox be $%#%!! up something bad

they think every show should pull those American Idol numbers
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

Originally Posted by RIPyzyz

As long as dollhouse keep going Im good

Dollhouse
Fox
If it wasnt for Fringe i wouldn't even help their ratings.
mad.gif

I will not let you speak ill of Dollhouse

**Reported for foul language**

At least ill be watching another season of the best show on Fox next season
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

RIPyzyz wrote:

As long as dollhouse keep going Im good

Dollhouse

Fox

If it wasnt for Fringe i wouldn't even help their ratings.
mad.gif

I will not let you speak ill of Dollhouse

**Reported for foul language**

At least ill be watching another season of the best show on Fox next season
nerd.gif

GMDC%20TOUCHE.jpg

Did it end on a solid note though??

Im lookin for a new show to DL since Lost and Dollhouse is over.... Was it that good.

Im lookin for a new show to DL since Lost and Dollhouse is over.... Was it that good.

They ended on the biggest cliffhanger ive ever seen in history.
Worse than The Empire Strikes Back and Halo 2 put together

the whole show was pure piffery tho. it had its weak episodes, like any show, but its a solid expansion of the Terminator mythos. Definately download theepisodes, or peep them on fox.com

Sup_

Yeah that sucks.

I think it started losing viewers when it moved to Fridays.
If it stayed on Mondays it wouldve still been on. NBC should pick it up.

Another good show gone
mad.gif

Peace.

I stopped following SCC in the first season due to other shows being aired.
But from what I've seen, it was pretty good. Hope next season of dollhouse
will be good though...I wasn't that into it, but I got more interested as it progressed.

Back
Top Bottom