A seal walks into a club.

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

So martin luther king jr walks into a bar

bartender says: what'll it be? Martin replies "just a bottle of water" Bartender gives it to him with no charge, Martin replies "free at last, free at last, thank god almighty, free at last"

indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Honda wanted to create a partnership with Lebron for their new upcoming model of vehicles but had to scratch it because the clutch was missing.

I tried.

Honda wanted to create a partnership with Lebron for their new upcoming model of vehicles but had to scratch it because the clutch was missing.

I tried.

Originally Posted by villansfinest

183 World of Warcraft players walk into a bar. The bartender says, "sorry, but we don't serve your kind here." The 183 World of Warcraft players say,
"Wow."
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by villansfinest

183 World of Warcraft players walk into a bar. The bartender says, "sorry, but we don't serve your kind here." The 183 World of Warcraft players say,
"Wow."
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by LouisVuittonDonKing

I tried.
laugh.gif

I tried.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by StreetPharmacist

A horse walks into a bar

Everyone leaves because they see the potential danger in the situation.
stopped reading there ... now quit horsing around!

Originally Posted by StreetPharmacist

A horse walks into a bar

Everyone leaves because they see the potential danger in the situation.
stopped reading there ... now quit horsing around!

Wait...Somebody enlighten me on the Melo joke.

Is he cracking on amare or himself? Just wondering because Melo is arguably the most clutch player in the league...

+#$! probably going right over my head
roll.gif

Is he cracking on amare or himself? Just wondering because Melo is arguably the most clutch player in the league...

roll.gif

Originally Posted by LLCoolMichael

roll.gif

It's because the Knicks lost every game due to their 4th quarter game.
Figured right after I posted 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by LLCoolMichael

roll.gif

It's because the Knicks lost every game due to their 4th quarter game.
Figured right after I posted 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by papageorgeo

Wait a minute. Wait a minute. Wait, stop right there. Listen. Stop right there a minute. A man goes into a restaurant. You listenin’? A man goes into a restaurant. He sits down, he’s havin’ a bowl of soup. He says to the waiter; “Waiter, come taste the soup.

Originally Posted by papageorgeo

Wait a minute. Wait a minute. Wait, stop right there. Listen. Stop right there a minute. A man goes into a restaurant. You listenin’? A man goes into a restaurant. He sits down, he’s havin’ a bowl of soup. He says to the waiter; “Waiter, come taste the soup.

Back
Top Bottom