A Sista's Mouth..... Independent Women Un-Appreciation

1st off get your head out of the gutter.

I swear the "Independent Women Movement" was the worse thing to happen in the last 20 years. I'm all for women empowerment but why do females feel the need to pump out their chest at any moment. Sorry but this is mostly my black women. I've been with this girl for 5 yrs and it seems like the littlest things I do she has something to say about it. Married men and men in long term relationships know what I'm talking about. Babe I love that you have your own mind but, shut the !*+* up! All we ask is for you is to cook, clean, and !*+*.

I also think that "Movement" is why a lot of black women are mad at black men. And yes this is the main reason why black men date white women. Play your role and you can have the world. When my girl is in her P's and Q's she gets any and everything.

I left a beer bottle by the chair and boy did I hear about it. Why not just pick it up for a +%!+$. And yes this is the main reason why black men date white women. Is it me or have black women kinda crossed the line?

PS.... I will always love my queens
happy.gif

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

im not sure what your trying to say

they're too loud and outspoken is what he's trying to say because he left a beer bottle by a chair

RavageBX wrote:
51and3rd wrote:
All we ask is for you is to cook, clean, and !*+*.

And you wonder why you have problems?

Problem? I'm an alpha male, it's more of an annoyance for me but a big one. Like I said I've put up with it for 5 yrs so if it was a problem it wouldn't of lasted that long
wink.gif

Thinking about playing in the snow, all black women arent like OP says, but living in Detroit will give u a bad opinion about blacks period, coming from a black man.

Some women think they're strong because they can yell, but the strongest women know when to shut the hell up. That goes for all genders. There is a difference between a strong black woman and a woman with a bad attitude.

Originally Posted by Fly Guy On A G5

Thinking about playing in the snow, all black women arent like OP says, but living in Detroit will give u a bad opinion about blacks period, coming from a black man.

LOL you guys are tryna take this somewhere I didn't want it to go. I never said all black women where like this I love my queens, but I do see, and understand why a lot of black men would rather date white women.

why cant you clean up after yourself?
did you forget or are you just nasty?
*this probably aint the first time shes said something to you about this.

is she your mother?

SoleWoman wrote:

is she your mother?

I'm actually a clean person. Just a forgetful person.

This is not about Black women, this is about your woman.
Do your part around the household and you won't have to make threads like this.

Originally Posted by eddiehouse5

Some women think they're strong because they can yell, but the strongest women know when to shut the hell up. That goes for all genders. There is a difference between a strong black woman and a woman with a bad attitude.

Supermanblue79 wrote:

indifferent.gif

I think your missing the point, or you just like getting quoted.

I'm talking about the unnecessary mouth.

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

Supermanblue79 wrote:

indifferent.gif

I think your missing the point, or you just like getting quoted.

I'm talking about the unnecessary mouth.

In that case, that's on you.
Your girl should have known 5 years ago how much unnecessary mouth you were going to tolerate.

But you're still with her all the same.

As long as you're not her stepping stool, I see no problem with it. Women have mouth.

tumblr_l6ouy08TEp1qz9muno1_r1_400.gif

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

SoleWoman wrote:

is she your mother?

And you being forgetful is prob annoying to her. I get what ur saying about independent women and how they try to act hard, but the attitude you and men have towards them caused it in the first place. I also blame Beyonce ever since Bills, bills, bills came out. Now this "run the world" bs. Alot of you younger kids are gonna have major issues with future relationships. The industry has currupted so many of the youth.

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

women are women, all women have communication issues with men
...it's not black females mouths, and you cant generalize them.

it's more so their social position in the world, asian men and black females are the least preferable choices for dating.

with that being said she has to constantly prove she's STRONG, INDEPENDENT, and a COMPETITOR in the dating field
due to lack of inner city education and high crime where most minorities occupy you have a cocktail of attachment disorder and hostility 
derived from generations of miseducation in social cues and bonding.

if you ever meet a black female with suburban or upper class upbringing she's more responsive and less hostile, than her inner city polar opposite.
but to generalize "sistas" is WRONG. there's roughly 38,930,000 blacks living in the US. in that percentage includes women, that's alot of women
to generalize and "loud mouths".

According to who?  Please direct me to the study/graph/poll/chart that says so....

Dropten wrote:
51and3rd wrote:
SoleWoman wrote:

is she your mother?

And you being forgetful is prob annoying to her. I get what ur saying about independent women and how they try to act hard, but the attitude you and men have towards them caused it in the first place. I also blame Beyonce ever since Bills, bills, bills came out. Now this "run the world" bs. Alot of you younger kids are gonna have major issues with future relationships. The industry has currupted so many of the youth.

I get what your saying but this wasn't intended to be what people think it is. It was really just a thread to talk the "Movement" which you touched on, not my own personal relationship. I'm good. Yes I deal with it but it does make the relationship more stressful then it should be.

i kind of understand what you are getting at.
in ny i see a lot of 'independent women' but
they are just really mouthy people and if you
disagree with them you are putting them down
and all kinds of crap.
EDIT: I also think that to be a true independent woman

you should go about your business in a classy manner

and if you feel that someone is putting you down then you

deal with it in a classy manner.  No need to suddenly become

'hood' and take off your earrings.

Back
Top Bottom