A Smart Grid in the Stimulus Bill. Vol They're spying on u.

Discussion in 'General' started by beermann2, Feb 19, 2009.

1. beermann2

beermann2

RFD America
    http://rfdamerica.com/?p=333

I've been reading the stimulus bill. When I saw the term Smart Grid on page 72 of the "American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009,"I stopped reading so fast I almost gave myself whiplash. If you haven't heard about Smart Grid, listen up. Smart Grid is closely related to the NationalAnimal Identification System (NAIS), and both programs are designed to spy on Americans. Even more disturbing than the purpose of these government-condonedintrusions into our lives is the fact that the Obama Administration feels that Smart Grid is so important that it had to be funded in the stimuluspackage-which is supposed to be used for emergencies only. What's the emergency? Why does Smart Grid need to be implemented within 60 days of the billpassing? Here come the answers, and none of them are good.
    What is Smart Grid?

Smart Grid is part of a global initiative to manage information, all information. This is not some dire fictional prediction; it exists right now,right here in the United States, and thanks to President Obama, the Secretary of the Treasury can lend the Western Area PowerAdministration (WAPA), a division of the Department of Energy, $3.25 billion to implement Smart Grid:

2. rko2004

rko2004

3. nicefro

nicefro

Man, few people even carry cash these days, and when it's in large amounts, it has to be reported so it's really lost it's hide-ality.

4. nnarum

nnarum

No %!%!#@$ way am I getting chipped.

I'll be OG like Will Smith in I,Robot.

5. beermann2

beermann2

I'm reading that some states are fighting the Real I.D. or national I.D card.
    I'm not familar with RFID tags. Only that they use them on animals.

There is this devise (I forgot whats it called) but if someone is holding it close to your wallet. they could get your Credit Cards info. They say put tin foilaround your CC. Ima go look for a vid about this.

6. rko2004

rko2004

Whats crazy is that it has already begun. The way they talk about sounds good on the surface because it will stop alot of illegal activities.

Here's a article about people in Mexico using them...

http://www.associatedcont...beast_come_to_mexico.html

Pretty scary stuff.

7. kanyewestjayz4life

kanyewestjayz4life

Wow the bible stated this. I guess the end is near.

8. nnarum

nnarum

Don't start this crap. The world is not going to end. But, it is going to change.

9. belle155

belle155

how do you know

10. rko2004

rko2004

Can we not call each others beliefs crap. There is a big problem here. We don't need name calling and bashing here. Lets all express ouropinions and beliefs without disrespecting others.[​IMG]

11. lesfamilia

lesfamilia

Conspiracy theory is not the move, but I can't act this isn't exactly what they talk about in Revelation...

12. blondsoccerplyr

blondsoccerplyr

[​IMG]

You guys are acting like this stuff will actually happen.

13. drsfinest72

drsfinest72

this reminds me of equilibrium the movie and metal gear solid 4.

they got a nano machine in you and they can control your emotions and what you eat and everything you doing via satallite. & they can turn you offbasically kill you with one button.

so is this the new world order that people is talking about?

14. rko2004

rko2004

Indeed. They are getting bold.

Off topic but [​IMG] I can't wait to get a PS3 and MGS[​IMG]. (Paul Bearer's loud voice) Yes! Yes! Yes! (Paul Bearer's loud voice)

15. kanyewestjayz4life

kanyewestjayz4life

I'm just saying from what i believe to be true. That's one of the stepping stones to the end. Think about this you can barely stand whenyour girl or ya parents know where you are at all times, so why would you want the government to know.

So much for living freely.

16. rko2004

rko2004

No Taker "Killed" him a few years back[​IMG]. Buried him incement[​IMG].

17. nktran001

nktran001

18. poohsfactory

poohsfactory

Killah Priest knew about this for some time now.

19. xgox

xgox

I don't really understand the idea of being able to watch and monitor everybody. I mean ultimately, it will be used in a manner that it was not originallymade for. A tool for the corrupt, so to speak.

20. nnarum

nnarum

The bible talks about Jesus being with us until the end of ages... And apparently that is 'til 2150. When the zodiac sign Piscis ends. Youknow, the fish that Jesus is associated with. I'm not getting into all of that, but the world isn't going to end. It will just be the age of Aquarius.

21. lrrr

lrrr Banned

Now back to the subject at hand. See the chip thing sounds cool for what they try to sell it as but then when I read the scripture I posted above it sounds like a something that has to be something of our time (Technology) and this chip idea has the traits to carry everything but also prevent you from everyday life without it. But also it could mean we could possibly be branded like cattle so its pretty confusing.

Once again. Lets not argue but lets just express our opinion in a cool way. So what are some other opinions out there because either way, I don't like the thought of being tracked and chipped. I'm not a dog.

Who wrote the bible?

22. rko2004

rko2004

Who wrote the bible?

I believe men inspired by God but I'm sure your going to tell me otherwise. It certainly isn't new to the world.

23. belle155

belle155

more info? agreed, i like reading about stuff like this

24. nyrican23

nyrican23

Mark of the Beast!

25. nnarum

nnarum

I don't really want to get into this because like you say you shouldn't discriminate what others believe in. And who's to say I'm right, but Idon't believe the world is going to end. There is no proof that Earth will just cease.

If you're interested you can check out similarities of Zodiac signs and the bible through Google. Pretty much all religions borrow from pagan times, youknow like the Egyptians... They used the Sun and star constellations to come up with many of the stories the bible describes.