A Smart Grid in the Stimulus Bill. Vol They're spying on u.

Originally Posted by nnarum

I don't really want to get into this because like you say you shouldn't discriminate what others believe in. And who's to say I'm right, but I don't believe the world is going to end. There is no proof that Earth will just cease.

If you're interested you can check out similarities of Zodiac signs and the bible through Google. Pretty much all religions borrow from pagan times, you know like the Egyptians... They used the Sun and star constellations to come up with many of the stories the bible describes.
Oh I don't think the Earth will cease but be made new if you get what I'm saying. Thats the way it sounds in the bible. This world willdie and be made new.

I'll check it out the Zodiac stuff now.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by nnarum

I don't really want to get into this because like you say you shouldn't discriminate what others believe in. And who's to say I'm right, but I don't believe the world is going to end. There is no proof that Earth will just cease.

If you're interested you can check out similarities of Zodiac signs and the bible through Google. Pretty much all religions borrow from pagan times, you know like the Egyptians... They used the Sun and star constellations to come up with many of the stories the bible describes.
Oh I don't think the Earth will cease but be made new if you get what I'm saying. Thats the way it sounds in the bible. This world will die and be made new.

I'll check it out the Zodiac stuff now.

I read up on what you were talking about. Pretty interesting. But the Zeigiest stuff I've seen before but hey I'm not here to say if they wrong orright. I'm just trying to grasp more awareness of the world around me. But my whole theory is, people better hope there is a God to watch over us in thesetimes and the times ahead.

I couldn't find that vid that shows a device the reads your CC info by just waving the device close to your wallet.

A home computer is something like that movie 2001 a space odyessy(i believe) or that espisode where the simpson had a home computer and it fell in love withmarge and tried to kill homer.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

I have to look more into this but what I do know is GE is one shady company.
You gon leave us dangling with some insight on GE?
grin.gif

So I'm wondering if this is "the chip", or is the smart grid a seperate form of it? The reasoning behind having a smart grid makes me think it is"the chip" but moreso not as blatent.

Originally Posted by ReliantJ

^Just go to Corpwatch.com (LMAO, I'll change my avy now)
I was just about to comment on the avy
laugh.gif

The site is unavailable
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by MF Doomer

So I'm wondering if this is "the chip", or is the smart grid a seperate form of it? The reasoning behind having a smart grid makes me think it is "the chip" but moreso not as blatent.

Part of it. It will help track. People this this is a joke... There's an entire thread on NT about this Illuminati business... If you'reinterested, check it out.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

^Just go to Corpwatch.com (LMAO, I'll change my avy now)
I was just about to comment on the avy
laugh.gif

The site is unavailable
embarassed.gif
mad.gif
Dammit RKO!
http://www.corpwatch.org/section.php?id=16http://www.corpwatch.org/section.php?id=16
mad.gif

In 1986, Representative Edward Markey, D-Massachusetts, held hearings in which it was disclosed that the United States and General Electric had conducted experiments on hundreds of United States citizens who became "nuclear calibration devices for experimenters run amok." According to Markey: "Too many of these experiments used human subjects that were captive audiences or populations ... considered 'expendable' ... the elderly, prisoners and hospital patients who might not have retained their full faculties for informed consent."
For starters...
Like Erin Brockavich

frown.gif
Oops. But these companies are beyond shady. Heck look at Nike andthose sweatshops. These dudes are (Huey) Grimey (Huey).

Not really on subject but when is that !$+!%$ supposed to release her list of those business men who were dropping cake on her?

People this this is a joke...
They do or they'll turn a blind eye.

I found it.� I don't know why I'm showing it.
laugh.gif

The smart grid will gather info from your home computer that will be installed to supposedly save energy.� That home comp will gather what you buy becausea�lot merchandise that have a bar code will also have an RFid chip.�� So your house will read what you buy and send that info to the smart grid.�

Seeko I know there is a thread already. I'm just showing that it came out in the Stimulus Bill.�

Damn them boyz gonna know everything about us before the revolution so they have the upperhand.... Seen this coming a mile away...

Originally Posted by mr delorean

Originally Posted by blondsoccerplyr

eyes.gif

You guys are acting like this stuff will actually happen.
so why fund it in a stimulus with tax dollars?
And it also went under the radar as well because I haven't seen anything about it.

I wonder when people will start to take this seriously. I believe it was Arron Russo who did that interview speaking about the Rockerfellers wanting to geteveryone chipped. Its on youtube.

wonderful! obama is making his mark on history!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom