A Texas bill would allow the death penalty for patients who get abortions

Funny how the people who don’t want the government forcing them to wear masks are totally ok with the same government controlling a woman’s body. You would think the cognitive dissonance would make their heads explode.
As the article suggests, they purposefully make these bills sound as insane as possible with the hopes that it will get pushed up the court system, all the way to the Supreme Court. Coney-Barrett probably daydreams about making a life changing ruling there...

And a state over in NM, up to birth abortions just passed through their legislature. It would make it a crime for medical professionals to deny procedures as well.

which brings me to a question. Can a person travel for these types or procedures?

Last edited:
So you don’t want to answer the question...

Claim you’re pro choice

want to punish women

may or may not of supported Trump

“wHy DO DaR MatTER..?!??”

how would you like to punish women big man?
Never said I was punishing anyone. I can understand wanting some sort of punishment since it’s been frowned upon since forever

I don’t believe in it, although I don’t fully agree with abortion I do believe in having the choice to do what you want with your body although I am against murdering a child in a way but again, I don’t Agree with restricting anyone’s rights to do what they want.

all my friends and family are pro life and get in arguments over it, like I said yes I don’t agree, I don’t know everyone’s situation but if that’s what they want to do, they should have the choice to do so

Ive always felt like women should have a choice if its rape and/or incest.

Back
Top Bottom