A Thread for NT Romantics...A Home for Simps and Lovers...enter

700
47
Joined Sep 21, 2001
So...after somewhat(not really) rekindling things with my ex girl, I decided to take her on a picnic this upcoming weekend.  Gonna cop a nice bottle or 2 of 10$ white zinfandel,  some assorted cheese cubes with assorted crackers and make an afternoon of it. I plan on bring the camera and some whipped cream/strawberries if thats where the day turns...



Any other ideas of items I can bring to make the day go well?  




Maybe you guys can share some of things that have worked with you guys....I've kinda trying to turn my life around. I've been on a smashfest over the past 2 weeks and I need it to stop, I need to focus on being a gentleman.




Let's help each other get good kitten




For you picture lovers...







Good mass
 
8,773
12
Joined May 14, 2009
Economy hitting the skids? Pookie fidning love,settling down and going on picnics? The Mayans are looking like geniuses.
 
700
47
Joined Sep 21, 2001
Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Economy hitting the skids? Pookie fidning love,settling down and going on picnics? The Mayans are looking like geniuses.
Times are hard...and i only have enough blue pills for two more randoms....can't live this life anymore
 
910
49
Joined Mar 19, 2002
try to have the picnic near a pool you can have access to. i dont know, something about swimming pools that has never failed me.
 
11,316
57
Joined Dec 29, 2004
picnics are my go-to simp move.. 
 cheap/classy. 

did you cop those cool picnic baskets from Target as well? 
 
186
10
Joined May 30, 2008
don't forget to give her a single rose , added points if its another color but red
 
8,333
214
Joined Feb 6, 2011
Originally Posted by RO RO 8

don't forget to give her a single rose , added points if its another color but red
This is played out man. Especially when it seems forced. 
 
68,603
14,555
Joined Apr 4, 2008
Bring a raw spinach salad w grilled chicken extra virgin olive oil and shreaded fetta cheese. She'll enjoy that much more and you'll look dope for cooking.
 
700
47
Joined Sep 21, 2001
Originally Posted by backpacker23

Excuse my ignorance, but what's the point of the blue pill?
Can't get it up for non-factors anymore...my pen 15 is tied to my heart/brain
 
12,674
5,280
Joined Jun 4, 2008
Originally Posted by HankMoody

Originally Posted by RO RO 8

don't forget to give her a single rose , added points if its another color but red
This is played out man. Especially when it seems forced. 

I once gave a dead rose to this girl I was talking to. It was Vday and we were both at a real anti relationship place.SWAG was reaching astronomical numbers.
 
3,125
2,723
Joined Mar 13, 2008
Yo a just made a birthday card for a girl I've been dating for a month. Keyword "Made". from scratch. Color pencils, simp message and all. I'm not smashing either. All my other relationships go fast so I'm trying to take It slow and make this one count. She's cooked for me the last time we got together so I'm kinda sprung on that as well
.

Simp/Romantic trips have included
Ballet
Park
Fireworks
concert
cirque du soleil (in future)

I told my ex and she was mad jelly. I guess the stuff works though
 
2,704
43
Joined Mar 27, 2009
Originally Posted by illwill8710

Yo a just made a birthday card for a girl I've been dating for a month. Keyword "Made". from scratch. Color pencils, simp message and all. I'm not smashing either. All my other relationships go fast so I'm trying to take It slow and make this one count. She's cooked for me the last time we got together so I'm kinda sprung on that as well
.

Simp/Romantic trips have included
Ballet
Park
Fireworks
concert
cirque du soleil (in future)

I told my ex and she was mad jelly. I guess the stuff works though

Out of curiosity, y tell your ex?
 
3,125
2,723
Joined Mar 13, 2008
Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

Originally Posted by illwill8710

Yo a just made a birthday card for a girl I've been dating for a month. Keyword "Made". from scratch. Color pencils, simp message and all. I'm not smashing either. All my other relationships go fast so I'm trying to take It slow and make this one count. She's cooked for me the last time we got together so I'm kinda sprung on that as well
.

Simp/Romantic trips have included
Ballet
Park
Fireworks
concert
cirque du soleil (in future)

I told my ex and she was mad jelly. I guess the stuff works though

Out of curiosity, y tell your ex?
She called me asking what I was up to (manipulatively one of the last things she said to me was that "I really can't deal with you like that and I will only call you when I'm bored" ) so I told here so she would back off a bit because it wasn't like were friends like that anymore and to move on.
 
Top Bottom