A Thread for NT Romantics...A Home for Simps and Lovers...enter

So...after somewhat(not really) rekindling things with my ex girl, I decided to take her on a picnic this upcoming weekend.  Gonna cop a nice bottle or 2 of 10$ white zinfandel,  some assorted cheese cubes with assorted crackers and make an afternoon of it. I plan on bring the camera and some whipped cream/strawberries if thats where the day turns...

Any other ideas of items I can bring to make the day go well?  

Maybe you guys can share some of things that have worked with you guys....I've kinda trying to turn my life around. I've been on a smashfest over the past 2 weeks and I need it to stop, I need to focus on being a gentleman.

Let's help each other get good kitten

For you picture lovers...

40504_709516810571_11005638_40537430_3976046_n.jpg

Good mass

Economy hitting the skids? Pookie fidning love,settling down and going on picnics? The Mayans are looking like geniuses.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Economy hitting the skids? Pookie fidning love,settling down and going on picnics? The Mayans are looking like geniuses.
Times are hard...and i only have enough blue pills for two more randoms....can't live this life anymore

try to have the picnic near a pool you can have access to. i dont know, something about swimming pools that has never failed me.

picnics are my go-to simp move.. 
laugh.gif
 cheap/classy. 
pimp.gif

did you cop those cool picnic baskets from Target as well? 
laugh.gif

don't forget to give her a single rose , added points if its another color but red

Originally Posted by RO RO 8

don't forget to give her a single rose , added points if its another color but red

This is played out man. Especially when it seems forced. 

Bring a raw spinach salad w grilled chicken extra virgin olive oil and shreaded fetta cheese. She'll enjoy that much more and you'll look dope for cooking.

Originally Posted by backpacker23

Excuse my ignorance, but what's the point of the blue pill?
Can't get it up for non-factors anymore...my pen 15 is tied to my heart/brain

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Originally Posted by RO RO 8

This is played out man. Especially when it seems forced. 

I once gave a dead rose to this girl I was talking to. It was Vday and we were both at a real anti relationship place.SWAG was reaching astronomical numbers.

Yo a just made a birthday card for a girl I've been dating for a month. Keyword "Made". from scratch. Color pencils, simp message and all. I'm not smashing either. All my other relationships go fast so I'm trying to take It slow and make this one count. She's cooked for me the last time we got together so I'm kinda sprung on that as well
ohwell.gif

Simp/Romantic trips have included
Ballet
Park
Fireworks
concert
cirque du soleil (in future)

I told my ex and she was mad jelly. I guess the stuff works though

Originally Posted by illwill8710

Yo a just made a birthday card for a girl I've been dating for a month. Keyword "Made". from scratch. Color pencils, simp message and all. I'm not smashing either. All my other relationships go fast so I'm trying to take It slow and make this one count. She's cooked for me the last time we got together so I'm kinda sprung on that as well
ohwell.gif

Ballet
Park
Fireworks
concert

Out of curiosity, y tell your ex?

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

Originally Posted by illwill8710

ohwell.gif

Ballet
Park
Fireworks
concert

Out of curiosity, y tell your ex?
She called me asking what I was up to (manipulatively one of the last things she said to me was that "I really can't deal with you like that and I will only call you when I'm bored" ) so I told here so she would back off a bit because it wasn't like were friends like that anymore and to move on.

Back
Top Bottom