A Tour of Windows Phone 7 Vol. Clean and Smooth UI

Over the years I've fallen for the simplistic, app-centric UI design by Apple but I got admit, after seeing these WP7 videos that came from the emulator Microsoft released a few days ago, I was
eek.gif
. It's clean, really smooth and beautiful designed. It sucks that it will never be officially released for the HD2 buuuuutt when there is a will... there is a way! Look for it to hit HD2 unofficially this fall. Anyways, check out this video.

I'll definitely have to give one of these phones a spin when they hit the market, W7 mobile just looks so clean
pimp.gif

As a windows mobile power user and like many others I'm considering moving towards android due to feeling cheated. I'm waiting to see what the boys at XDA can come up with in terms of hacking. And how the HTC Diamind 3 compares to the HTC Desire (if it comes to AT&T).But MS has hacked a Samsung Symbian phone on their own to have it run WP7 and the HD2 can be spotted in their new promo, it's annoying that MS says that the HD2 can't be upgraded when it clearly can. No need to be misleading. http://www.youtube.com/v/eV16Ff0cFb...xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1http://www.youtube.com/v/eV16Ff0cFb...xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1

Steve Ballmer made fun of Apple when the iPhone didn't have copy/paste and no multi-tasking and he has a phone that does neither, it's not true multitasking but still smh
I really like the lock screen and you change it too, I would put a pic of Shay Maria
pimp.gif
, I'm really interested in the pandora, youtube, slingplayer apps.
I have an iPod but I wouldn't mind using something different, I've been wanting to try the ZuneHD for a while. I haven't heard anything about a 3.5mm jack, I'm assuming it's standard.

I've had a win mo phone from da mogul,touch pro, now I'm on to the hero. The only thing I can say is bad about it is no flash but other than that...droid over everything!

Back
Top Bottom