A tree fell on my car SMH. PICS

Leaves or a branch, I don't care. I would cry if I saw that on top of my 240.
frown.gif

is it really scratched up? I'm sure that you can get it the hood repainted for less than what your deductible is ... GL with it all though

Forgot NTers only drive BMWs and lambos its just a honda OP im sure one of em can buy you a new car
laugh.gif

I had this happened to me last month.

I ened up having to pay $500 for the deductible.

$3000 worth of damage

All the people making Honda jokes probably either A) still carpool to high school with their best friends and his mom or B) Don't even own a vehicle.

No I don't own a Honda and no I'm not mad but I think it's childish and petty to belittle the situation because of the brand of automobile. That would be like if someone made a post about their friend dying and saying "Oh, he was just a salesman". Regardless of the automobile manufacturer, this is an unfortunate situation and his insurance will likely go up
grin.gif

Your insurance will not go up because that wasn't your fault.  It's considered an act of God.  My car is in the shop now because of the hail storm we had on 6/30.  You will be responsible for your deductible though.  Good luck.

Originally Posted by toast1985

This is why NT sucks sometimes, homie made a simple topic about a tree falling in his car, and the first set of responses are cats reaching for the laughs. Im not saying this should be fill of sympathy cries, but grow up.

where did you see the tree on the car? no need to white knight over the 'net, homes.

[chappelle] pick up your sticks [/chappelle]

can we see damage on the actual vehicle?

Back
Top Bottom