A Tribute to Black Characters Who Died in Movies

they got every major one !
eek.gif

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1897373http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1897373

I can't even front that was pure comedy
smh.gif
. SamJackson and Carl Weathers just had horrible luck.
roll.gif
at theJamaican dude from Marked For Death.

krazy88s wrote:
a tribute to Black people being killed in cinema??

Your insinuation is right on the mark. Collegehumor is a site dedicated to death and despair for blacks and all people of color, women and homosexuals.Collegehumor is obviously a conspiracy that uses what, to the eyes of the uniformed, seem to be jokes about beer, text messaging, dorm rooms, the Mariofranchise and "hook ups" to advanced the agenda of the white, heterosexual and male by use of subliminal and coded messages. I am sure that this vidis being praised to the sky by the folks at Stormfront as we speak.

Seriously though, it looks like the "tribute" is a mashup that is meant to mock an overly done and predictable cliche that exists in so many movies.

Originally Posted by Rexanglorum

krazy88s wrote:

Your insinuation is right on the mark. Collegehumor is a site dedicated to death and despair for blacks and all people of color, women and homosexuals. Collegehumor is obviously a conspiracy that uses what, to the eyes of the uniformed, seem to be jokes about beer, text messaging, dorm rooms, the Mario franchise and "hook ups" to advanced the agenda of the white, heterosexual and male by use of subliminal and coded messages. I am sure that this vid is being praised to the sky by the folks at Stormfront as we speak.

Seriously though, it looks like the "tribute" is a mashup that is meant to mock an overly done and predictable cliche that exists in so many movies.

[color= rgb(204, 153, 0)]Get em![/color]

roll.gif

The Denzel in Training Day moment was comedy...because his body looked like he was dancing along with the song.
smh.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif

Jason uppercut son's head off...
roll.gif

Too funny. I thought they was going to put Black dude from T2 though.

^ damn that was a major one also! i actually ran into that dude from t2 last summer hahah

Radio Raheemmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!

laugh.gif
@the fact that carl weathers, denzel and Samuel L was on the bad sideof a lot of those

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

Originally Posted by Rexanglorum

krazy88s wrote:

Your insinuation is right on the mark. Collegehumor is a site dedicated to death and despair for blacks and all people of color, women and homosexuals. Collegehumor is obviously a conspiracy that uses what, to the eyes of the uniformed, seem to be jokes about beer, text messaging, dorm rooms, the Mario franchise and "hook ups" to advanced the agenda of the white, heterosexual and male by use of subliminal and coded messages. I am sure that this vid is being praised to the sky by the folks at Stormfront as we speak.

[color= rgb(204, 153, 0)]Get em![/color]

Oh maaaan
smokin.gif

LL's like the only black dude who survives even half of the time.

Even when Samuel L got munched on in "Deep Blue Sea", LL survived.

Dude's invincible.

Back
Top Bottom