AAA t-shirts

san jose flea market, section J2. they have them 3 for $10, and they also have pro club for the same price

^ ^ damn their up to 3 for $10 now..last time i was there it was like 6 for $10 for white ones and 5 for $10 for colored

btw havent been to the flea market in like a year

Suns Fashion Mart in Pittsburg has them. but for like 4.99 each.
TEAM I USED TO HAVE ezSUPPORTER​
Still Reppin Team American Muscle and the 415 to the 925​

Quote:
Suns Fashion Mart in Pittsburg has them. but for like 4.99 each.
:pimp:
pimp.gif

^AAA are good tees for wearing something over it. if u want to wear them just by themselves yur better off getting pro club. the neck, arm and waist areas stay better in shape on the pro clubs

Kirkland white tees are comfortable to wear on the inside.
Where's First Step?
Looking to get either AAA or try Pro Clubs.
Bape x efined x SupremeToo Busy At Work To Shop

^First step in on market street right across the street from the new shieks.

I bought my first AAAs back in 2001 and they stuck with me easily through 2004. They are great quality shirts, but then i went to Pro clubs and i felt they are sooo much better. The collar doesnt stretch out like the AAA do over time.

I'm making a trip to the SJ flea market tomorrow just for the white tees.
FOR SALE: UN-COCOA & BROWN SNAKESKIN sz 12, DUNK HI EURO & SBs sz 13, MIL IV sz 13 DS, BLK/RED XII sz 12

i went to first step a couple days ago
they over price the pro club tees they sell em for 8.50 a pop

Yeah, the first step is in the city.

I just got back from the San Jose Flea Market. Quick trip from Pittsburg, too.

I went to the J 2 spot but all they had were AAA and this brand called TND. Went down 3 rows onto j 6th and I cleaned the old dude out of Pro Club 3XLs. got 6 for $20. Def. worth the trip

And man there are some fine looking females at the flea market. All nationalities too. And in the parking lot, you see BMW 6 series, AMGs, everything.
FOR SALE: UN-COCOA & BROWN SNAKESKIN sz 12, DUNK HI EURO & SBs sz 13, MIL IV sz 13 DS, BLK/RED XII sz 12

Are the dudes at the flea market there only on weekends or can i catch them there on the weekdays? Also how do I know which spot is J2 or J6?

Back
Top Bottom