New Report - Aaron Hernandez Molested as a Child - p. 167

love is a crazy thing.

when do you guys think he's coming home tho
pimp.gif
Never he not beatin that double homicide case 

love is a crazy thing.

when do you guys think he's coming home tho
:pimp:

Never. He's ****** for the Boston double-murders.

Good chance he's not convicted for this current trial, tho.

To each her own but they deserve each other.

This.

It also seems like she's every bit as stupid as he is. I have a feeling she'll slip up saying something in the very near future.

Is the trial for the Boston double murders expected to start as soon as this one finishes?

^ According the reports the trial is supposed to start "later this year."

Also:

The prosecution is expected to rest on Thursday. The defense will get its turn on Monday, but defense attorney James Sultan told Judge E. Susan Garsh that he doesn't anticipate defense testimony to stretch more than a single day.

That means Hernandez's fate in this case will rest almost completely on the ability of his high-profile and highly skilled defense team, namely co-council Michael Fee, to craft a powerful and convincing closing argument that says the Commonwealth's story doesn't make any sense and thus Hernandez can't be convicted.

anyone have a link to the entire case of the double murder? Everyone here keeps saying its a open and close situation and he will deff get murder 1... wanna read into it

anyone have a link to the entire case of the double murder? Everyone here keeps saying its a open and close situation and he will deff get murder 1... wanna read into it

Ask, and ye shall receive...

A Closer Look at the Next Aaron Hernandez Murder Trial

The current Hernandez trial has showcased a lot of circumstantial evidence and no murder weapon has surfaced. That is in stark contrast to the forthcoming trial, which has surveillance video placing Hernandez near the crime scene, eyewitness accounts, and an alleged murder weapon.

Yeah...no way is he avoiding lengthy time in each of those cases. That 2nd case will definitely do him in.

Last edited:
His girl is super loyal
It is painfully clear Shayanna Jenkins' allegiance is to her fiance. I suppose it was a calculated gamble, but she basically received immunity to spout nonsense. So many holes in her testimony.

The weight (heaviness) of the box doesn't correlate to purely marijuana. She didn't look in the box or ask Aaron Hernandez what was inside. Shayanna couldn't even pinpoint the area she dumped the box in, forget about which dumpster. She testified driving around aimlessly, when there were garbage disposal units in close proximity. Quantifying the joyride as a task for baby supplies. She also mentioned needing cash to pay the house cleaner when a check was already written. Endless inconsistencies.

Hernandez will likely beat the murder charge for the death of Odin Lloyd, but there's far more concrete evidence against him in the double homicide that occurred after Cure.

Edit: The sisters are estranged. Shayanna picked her man, who allegedly killed her sister's boyfriend, over her flesh and blood.

Last edited:
I'm thinking his girl is probably still in fear for her and her daughters safety if ever she flipped on Hernandez. That's the only way I can picture her choosing him over her sister.

I'm thinking his girl is probably still in fear for her and her daughters safety if ever she flipped on Hernandez.
I don't think Avielle is in danger. That's Hernandez's flesh and blood, and he couldn't stop raving about how fatherhood changed him. My belief is Shayanna is either aggressively loyal for financial motivation or fear of her own life. She's in too deep to back out or change sides, could be a case where the fiance knows Hernandez's reach expands witness protection.

It's females out here throwing men under for less
From a rational standpoint, I find Hernandez's position hard to defend. He hasn't committed these alleged crimes over legitimate motive, in my opinion. The double homicide was because the victims bumped into Hernandez in Cure, and he couldn't let that accident go. I believe Odin was accused of disloyalty. Sever ties? Sure. But no reason to commit murder, of your fiancee's sister's boyfriend no less.

loyal? she has no option. she has a baby and i dont knoe if shes on his deed or beneficiary, but to live with a violent guy whos e tatted up with gang signs, guns, and shooting people, she has no choice. shes fearful of her life if she snitched. shes proally begging the prosecution to nail.hernandez, but no super star has done life or gotten the penalty.

Not remembering where you threw something away is like saying i dont renember where i took a crap at

I hope he gets convicted based off her sketchy and selective memory

All this stuff about how he would smoke 4 oz of green a day makes me wonder how the hell he never tested positive a single time...

I mentioned his daughter's safety since his fiancee would probably be worried about what would happen to their daughter in case something happened to her.

Last edited:
All this stuff about how he would smoke 4 oz of green a day makes me wonder how the hell he never tested positive a single time...

I mentioned his daughter's safety since his fiancee would probably be worried about what would happen to their daughter in case something happened to her.

You might be on to something about her being worried for her daughter's safety. To me, it was odd here there were 2-3 deaths in the months following the Lloyd shooting of people/family members associated w/ Hernandez.

We all know shorty is lying but she's in an impossible situation.

...Tell the whole truth and fear for your life, the rest of your life...tell half truth's with selective memory and your family disowns you.

Back
Top Bottom