New Report - Aaron Hernandez Molested as a Child - p. 167

This was one of the rare times where the system actually used common sense. Stll crazy to me how dude was catching bodies while playing professional football. Takes a certain type of crazy to do that.

Dude was a murderer moonlighting as a professional athlete. :smh:

He's been linked to shootings since he was in College, how he got this far while being a sociopath killer is beyond me.

It's crazy cause dude was one of my favorite players, though him and Gronk we're going to dominate for years to come.

if he was actually normal and didnt murk anyone he would have a ring right now :smh:

Last edited:
This ***** had a daughter on the way and was killing his own homies over petty ****.

The **** is on his mind b.

Aaron Hernandez is an animal ....pure and simple

This wasn't a one time or two time event

He's been doing this, he shot his boy over a club tap.

To me, he's one of the most scum dudes the NFL has seen

His prison is only 4 minutes from gullette stadium. That's like having a daily reminder of what you coulda had.

Damn really..? Figured Gillette would be in a nicer area?
Jurors said that was big turning point for them and they were shocked the Defense did that

Whoa...really?

Son had it all and Aaron threw it all away over some childish nonsense. :smh:

Forreal...I'll never understand cats like Hernandez and Sharper. Got a life 95% of the world would kill for and throw it away over some yambs and thug life :smh:

Last edited:

Jurors said that was big turning point for them and they were shocked the Defense did that
Whoa...really?
I'll rephrase on turning point but it certainly dug the hole deeper 
Relieved jurors in the Bristol County trial of former New England Patriots star Aaron Hernandez said Wednesday they were surprised by the defense’s acknowledgment during closing arguments that he was present at the murder.

“We were all shocked by that,” said one juror, while others nodded and expressed agreement at a group news conference after voting to convict him on a charge of first-degree murder Wednesday morning.
They seemed locked in for guilty for the most part
Jury is clear they did not buy anything the defense put forth. "The evidence was compelling," one said
— Dan Wetzel (@DanWetzel) April 15, 2015
#AaronHernandez juror says the jury didn't need the murder weapon to be certain Hernandez was guilty of murder.
— Michael McCann (@McCannSportsLaw) April 15, 2015

Whoa...really?
Forreal...I'll never understand cats like Hernandez and Sharper. Got a life 95% of the world would kill for and throw it away over some yambs and thug life
mean.gif
Dont forgot   Rae Carruth who murdered his pregnant girlfriend while playing for NFL. The baby ended up surviving but  is somewhat disabled Cerebral Palsy, kid is 14 years old now I think.  I think Rae is getting released soon ,ahh October 22, 2018

Last edited:
Whoa...really?
Forreal...I'll never understand cats like Hernandez and Sharper. Got a life 95% of the world would kill for and throw it away over some yambs and thug life :smh:

A lot of NFL stadiums probably aren't in "nice" areas. They're huge and you have to put them somewhere.

Here's a rundown on what jurors said: http://deadspin.com/jurors-say-aaron-hernandezs-defense-was-baffling-1697994540

It's not as simple as that. Guys like that are just wired a certain way, and no amount of money in the world will change that.

Last edited:
^^

How the hell is he getting off so soon after killing his pregnant gf?!?! :wow: :x

Last edited:
aaron is going back to his cell crying his eyes out. He will be a beast in prison. He can murder all he want now

If my lawyers at the last minute said I was there, I would had shouted out no the "F" I wasnt .. Seemed his lawyers set him up but he probably can appeal based on that and get a new trial

Last edited:

Whoa...really?

Dont forgot   Rae Carruth who murdered his pregnant girlfriend while playing for NFL. The baby ended up surviving but  is somewhat disabled Cerebral Palsy, kid is 14 years old now I think.  I think Rae is getting released soon ,ahh October 22, 2018

Damb, Carruth is getting out before OJ. :lol: :smh:

Whoa...really?

Real Sports did a special on the kid and the girls mother not to long ago. Sad stuff.

A lot of NFL stadiums probably aren't in "nice" areas. They're huge and you have to put them somewhere..

You're probablyu right...I've only been to Dallas, Baltimore, Carolina, Atlanta's and Houston's stadium. All in pretty nice areas just figured with the Patriots being up there with the Cowboys in value stadium would be in similar area

It's not as simple as that. Guys like that are just wired a certain way, and no amount of money in the world will change that.

True...

^^

How the hell is he getting off so soon after killing his pregnant gf?!?!
eek.gif
sick.gif
Man this happen like 17 years ago or so..

Rae would had gotten away but his girl survived for a few mintues to dial 911 and said rae stopped his car in front of her  and somebody went up to her window and shot her 4 times and she saw Rae mash out (drive away) on her leaving her there to die

Wonder when he get out will he speak to his son he tried to murder

^^

How the hell is he getting off so soon after killing his pregnant gf?!?!
eek.gif
sick.gif
Man this happen like 17 years ago or so..

Rae would had gotten away but his girl survived for a few mintues to dial 911 and said rae stopped his car in front of her  and somebody went up to her window and shot her 4 times and she saw Rae mash out (drive away) on her leaving her there to die

Wonder when he get out will he speak to his son he tried to murder
I didn't realize it's been that long already,what business would he have with his son after though? I wouldn't want anything to do with him if I was the son. 

I didn't realize it's been that long already,what business would he have with his son after though? I wouldn't want anything to do with him if I was the son. 
Well the son and his grandmother (murdered girl mother)  forgave Rae and wants him to be apart of the son life

it would be hard for Rae not to talk to his son or son to father, they are exact twins!

Last edited:

Well the son and his grandmother (murdered girl mother)  forgave Rae and wants him to be apart of the son life
In that case they're much better people then me man,that relationship is gonna be awkward to say the least...

Last edited:
Yea carruth got that sentence cuz he set up n hired somebody to shoot his baby moms

N that move my AH lawyers to admit he was there will never make sense to me

He was convicted on the conspiracy charge and on firing a gun into an occupied vehicle. I always thought conspiracy was enough to convict on first degree because it's part of that whole "premeditated" thing. He got off light, as far as i'm concerned.

Yea carruth got that sentence cuz he set up n hired somebody to shoot his baby moms

N that move my AH lawyers to admit he was there will never make sense to me

He was convicted on the conspiracy charge and on firing a gun into an occupied vehicle. I always thought conspiracy was enough to convict on first degree because it's part of that whole "premeditated" thing. He got off light, as far as i'm concerned.

mass doesnt have a death penalty?

Back
Top Bottom