Ab Liva is a weatherman in ATL

Originally Posted by jmause3

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by debs 168

but really tho...sandman needs to stop with the bull and rejoin the group.

NAH.
Easily the worst member of Re-Up.

Stick them gloves in ur ears and clean em out.

roll.gif
if sandman isn't than who's worst than him in that group?
Even saying that he's the worst isn't saying much. All of them are dope. But he does need to get back with the group, we need a Vol. 4 ASAP

its not like im saying it as a negative against hm...they all nasty but my least favorite out of the group was sandman....

beeniesfoams wrote:
Liva is the best rapper in the group

i'd have to agree...everytime i'd listen to the WGIFC series, his verses would have me
eek.gif
...and his wordplay on that Y.E.S. Movement joint throughout was just
sick.gif

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

sandman better than malice though???
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

This.

You're definitely reaching when you say Sandman is better than Malice. But you're entitled to your opinion.

To me Sandman is the weakest member of the gang. And his "caaanooon" intro doesn't help much.

i don't see how its reaching at all.
bar for bar i think sandman can AT LEAST hang with malice.
flow wise i think sandman has the better flow.

liva the best member? get out, Pusha > ur fav rapper

and i still cant find the song someone answer my question

i don't see how its reaching at all.
bar for bar i think sandman can AT LEAST hang with malice.
flow wise i think sandman has the better flow.

Even Sandman would probably admit to being the wackest out of the group.

But hey, he can feel better knowing there is at least one person out there that thinks he's on par with Malice. 

Originally Posted by Lalph Rauren

lol my man liva

i know someone here knows this but what clipse song does push say "left the kitchen face white as taylor swift"

i hate not remembering songs

ab liva is clearly the illest LYRICALLY in reup.
pusha has the charisma but liva got the lyrics hands down.

actually, that song i linked (Queen B) is pretty representative of reup in general IMO. liva with the lyrics, pusha with the charisma, wittiness, and lyrics, sandman with the flow/wittiness and malice with (supposedly) whatever it is that got you dudes saying he's better than sandman...

i just don't see it. if he wasn't coupled with pusha nobody would swear by him. yeah, i said.

i like sandman over malice. yeah i said it.
his flow is better IMO and he can hang lyrically with malice. again, my opinion.

i feel like reup without sandman is just the clipse ft ab liva. each member had a role and fit on their songs and without sandman its like...something is missing.

IMO its like this:

1. ab liva (yep)
2. pusha
3. sandman
4. malice
128859352980677872.jpg

Sandman lyrically better than Malice?
laugh.gif
C'mon buddy...

ab liva is clearly the illest LYRICALLY in reup.
pusha has the charisma but liva got the lyrics hands down.

actually, that song i linked (Queen B) is pretty representative of reup in general IMO. liva with the lyrics, pusha with the charisma, wittiness, and lyrics, sandman with the flow/wittiness and malice with (supposedly) whatever it is that got you dudes saying he's better than sandman...

i just don't see it. if he wasn't coupled with pusha nobody would swear by him. yeah, i said.

stop it 5... just cause you can't relate to what malice is saying don't go and tarnish his name like this man

FTR Malice > Pusha (AS OF THE PAST 2-3 YEARS) he just says REAL %!!+

malice can't even relate to the %%$+ he raps about. foh.
grin.gif

he said it himself in that youtube vid that its enetertainment and you got this clown pusha c talking about being able to relate.

i posted two vids to back up why i like sandman better than malice. all i see are words here. somebody post some vids from those reup tapes where malice has better verses and a better flow/delivery than sandman. prove me wrong or at least back up your opinion like i did mine.

i posted two vids to back up why i like sandman better than malice. all i see are words here. somebody post some vids from those reup tapes where malice has better verses and a better flow/delivery than sandman. prove me wrong or at least back up your opinion like i did mine.
You Posted two video and still lack evidence. You chose "Queen #@!!%" which isn't a wack verse but one of Malice weaker ones(AND HE DOESN'T HAVE MANY). Aside from that his verse on that was nice. You aint explain what was wack about it or what made sands better. And you post a video of Malice humbling himself down. What's the point of that?? Check all his vids and you see there is a bigger and obvious point he makes.  

malice with (supposedly) whatever it is that got you dudes saying he's better than sandman...

That's how I feel about Sandman. He has (supposedly) whatever it is that got you saying he's better than Malice.

I just don't see it. If he wasn't with Re-Up, nobody would swear by him (except you of course). yeah, i said.

As for the video, majority of rappers can't fully relate to the %%$+ they rap about. foh.
grin.gif

malice can't even relate to the %%$+ he raps about. foh.
grin.gif

he said it himself in that youtube vid that its enetertainment and you got this clown pusha c talking about being able to relate.

man... just shut up. your opinion is TRASH

he brings the honest/regretful aspect to the drug life that I CAN RELATE TO. how you gon tell me i can't relate is beyond me but hey, whatever you want to believe lil dude

Can't get mad at the dude.

He's probably 1 of 3 people who actually think Sandman is better than Malice. Let him have his two cents.

if this remedial !#$## could learn to read, he would see where i didn't say that *he* couldn't relate to what malice spits.

what i said was that MALICE couldn't relate to what he spit. malice makes that stuff up just like every other rapper. its called entertainment. if he entertains you then fine, but *%$%@! acting like this !#$## sandman is absolute trash.

please. the entire reup was strong. no weak links IMO. like i said, bar for bar sandman can hang with malice AT LEAST. how is that reaching? prove me wrong. post some youtube vids with these dudes on the same track from the three reup tapes.

and i'm entitled to my opinion just like everybody else here. pusha c, when you wipe that drool off your keyboard and fasten the strap on your helmet, get at me, clown.

Back
Top Bottom