ABC News Racial Profiling Experiment - Know Anyone Who Thinks Racial Profiling Is Exaggerated? Watch

Joined Jul 11, 2006
This ABC experiment on race dynamics is easily the best thing I've seen on television in years. The result blows my mind, and at 1:50, I literally yelled, "You've got to be kidding me!" at my screen. Let me know if you do, too.

Last edited:
Joined Apr 30, 2007
What's the name of the video? My work computer is blocking the video but I really want to see this!

Joined Jun 13, 2011
Everytime I see that video it pisses me off. Help the innocent white girl, call the cops on the black teen. :smh:

tengoeljugode

Banned
Joined Jul 7, 2012
The most telling part of this is the black women. When even your own stereotype in the same manner, ain't too much hope.

Joined Apr 30, 2007
Just watched the video on my phone. What can you do about this? This happens all the time. The black actor just stuck out like a sore thumb and it was quite obvious that they would instantly call the cops once a chainsaw was on the lock by the black kid.

Joined May 12, 2011
Having a black girl also would make it more interesting.
Gender profiling exists too

Joined Nov 2, 2006
This issue will never go away. Its our nature. We judge who we see based off of previous encounters with who we believe belong to the same group. If your encounters are based off the view the media projects, which is largely based off negativity and stereotypes, then you wont have a positive judgement. If you have various real life encounters with the types you are judging, or even dismiss your previous encounters, your more apt to have a more objective and appropriate interaction with the person you are dealing with.

Last edited:
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now