ABC News Racial Profiling Experiment - Know Anyone Who Thinks Racial Profiling Is Exaggerated? Watch

This ABC experiment on race dynamics is easily the best thing I've seen on television in years. The result blows my mind, and at 1:50, I literally yelled, "You've got to be kidding me!" at my screen. Let me know if you do, too.

Last edited:
What's the name of the video? My work computer is blocking the video but I really want to see this!

Everytime I see that video it pisses me off. Help the innocent white girl, call the cops on the black teen. :smh:

The most telling part of this is the black women. When even your own stereotype in the same manner, ain't too much hope.

Just watched the video on my phone. What can you do about this? This happens all the time. The black actor just stuck out like a sore thumb and it was quite obvious that they would instantly call the cops once a chainsaw was on the lock by the black kid.

Having a black girl also would make it more interesting.
Gender profiling exists too

This issue will never go away. Its our nature. We judge who we see based off of previous encounters with who we believe belong to the same group. If your encounters are based off the view the media projects, which is largely based off negativity and stereotypes, then you wont have a positive judgement. If you have various real life encounters with the types you are judging, or even dismiss your previous encounters, your more apt to have a more objective and appropriate interaction with the person you are dealing with.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom