ABC NEWS REPORT ON SNEAKER BUYING AND SELLING

Yeah...i already stamped my AARP retirement from

This pokemon card collectin generation of "sneakerheads"

After this year forget about it for da most part....

The entire market is comparable to Beanie Babies in the late 90s... its an expanding bubble thats bound to pop.

Kids.... literally children, dominate the current marketplace. Their interest in shoes is based around money and notoriety from their piers, not true passion. Only a matter of time before they move on to something else.

"These kids today don't seem like they want the shoes, they want the thing that goes along with having the shoes,"

This is why I hate being a "sneakerhead".

I don't know where my generation went wrong...but seriously, this is all stupid.

The fact you have to RSVP for a damn shoe. Stupid *** nicknames for every single shoe. Stupid labels like sneakerhead, shoehead, hypebeast, etc. People not wanting to wear GR shoes everyone else has because they want to be "original"...the list goes on.

These are sneakerheads. This is what this ***** made generation is all about. This is what some of y'all look up to. This is why I sold anything "sneakerhead" like and never looked back. I in no way shape or form want to be associated with these ho's.

Some of y'all need to face the facts, you wear shoes to impress other men and middle school children.

Last edited:
It was dead to me when that raffling bs started. Now I heard you gotta RSVP and tweet for codes n $&@*. You gotta draw the line somewhere and I ain't got time to be fooling around with all of that for a pair of sneakers. I shifted from the shoe hobby to maximizing my wardrobe. Much more versatility and not nearly as messy as the shoe game has become.

Watching that made me sick bruh! I'm not trying to group everyone into this, but the majority of this generation of shoe heads is sad.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

Back
Top Bottom