ABC NEWS REPORT ON SNEAKER BUYING AND SELLING

Damn, i'm not much older than these lil ****** and they got more than me, i'm hustling wrong. :smh:

I can't even comment like I want to, or I'll get banned.

I remember when only cats from the hood wore foams, now this? Yeah, I'm good on foams from now on.

It puts it in perspective who you're competing with for sneakers across the country.

I wonder if these kids even know anything about Jordan and the kicks they're wearing, much less Lebron other than how much their kicks go far.

Parents giving their kids money and waking up early, when I couldn't get OG Jordan VI's because they were above the max for sneakers I could spend. This generation today of kids are mad soft :smh:

Last edited:
if its one thing i do and im so serious, if a have a son i will do my best to make sure he knows that sneakers are meant to be rocked, for basketball and gear not for selling. idc idc idc,

Cat's didn't even get to watch Jordan play on the Wizards, let alone the Bulls...and yet they want to wear his sneakers... :stoneface:

..That's why I'm done with sneakers, been done actually...have no type of passion for it anymore...I'll keep what I got and that's that.

Last edited:
Cat's didn't even get to watch Jordan play on the Wizards, let alone the Bulls...and yet they want to wear his sneakers... :stoneface:

..That's why I'm done with sneakers, been done actually...have no type of passion for it anymore...I'll keep what I got and that's that.

Forget watching Jordan play, I wonder if these kids even watch Kobe and Lebron play NOW

Sold all of my sneakers years ago, I saw this coming. Can count on one hand the amount of J's I own.

I'm even selling the '88 3's, these kids want "Nike Air" because it's hype, not because of what it used to mean.

:lol: reminds me when I was in high school, but the 'sneaker game' was less crazy. as much as I want to hate on that kid, it'll just make me hate myself. oh well.

Video is pretty accurate. That's why the op in all of those "I got scammed" threads end up being by some high school kid with his parents paypal account.

The game is the game..You either adapt or get out of it as some of you have.. I dont like it but, Im not letting spoiled kids, hype beast, resellers ruin it for me. 

Lol saw this last night, can't knock his hustle tho. At 14 I was daydreaming about WWF DIVAS

Reactions: OTG
The game is the game..You either adapt or get out of it as some of you have.. I dont like it but, Im not letting spoiled kids, hype beast, resellers ruin it for me. 
QFT Ive liked shoes since was 6 watching Jordan dominate, these kids will move on and suck the life out of some other culture soon enough....

Cat's didn't even get to watch Jordan play on the Wizards, let alone the Bulls...and yet they want to wear his sneakers...
indifferent.gif

LOL seriously flawed logic man. Most here are 90s kids and Jordan was gone for about 2 seasons out of the 90s and even then at that young age you only got a sample of his greatness and it can still be appreciated today through youtube. I didn't get really see Jordan till I was about 11-12 during the Wizards era and though he wasn't the same, I still enjoyed watching him. Jordans are part of urban culture and thus generations grow up on it, even if they haven't see him play.

And you know what, there is nothing wrong with that. If they like the shoe, they like the shoe. Me and Colonel Sanders never fried chicken together, but I think KFC is pretty good.
[h3] [/h3]

Last edited:
Cat's didn't even get to watch Jordan play on the Wizards, let alone the Bulls...and yet they want to wear his sneakers...
indifferent.gif

I don't even wear sneakers like that in the week, and the only time I can rock them is on the weekends....

I only kept my bc3,playoff 12,jordan 11 concords and some kobes.ill still purchased some shoes from time to time but not like i used to.eventually these pokemon generations will grow out of it.

#sneakerheadlogic

How many people who wear Chucks even know Chuck Taylor was an actual basketball player?

I'm 26 and didn't watch Dr. J play so I can't wear a pair of Pro Leathers? :lol:

straight up... this is some ol' bull ****...

they show preppy little white kids making money off the kicks.. showing their "hustle'

but turn and show hood black dudes who cant speak properly, and talk about them killing each other over the kicks...

:stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

i hate to be that guy that brings race into it.. .but am i reaching?

they show preppy little white kids making money off the kicks.. showing their "hustle'

but turn and show hood black dudes who cant speak properly, and talk about them killing each other over the kicks...

:stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

No, your not reaching.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I think so bro.

I wasn't trying to point out any logic though :lol:. All I'm saying is the the cats that are messing it up for everyone else never watched Jordan play....

Back
Top Bottom