ABC Nightline Exclusive: Kid "Sneakerheads"

its crazy how these kids hustle sneakers but at some point theyre gonna have to learn how to use those skills in other applications

its crazy how these kids hustle sneakers but at some point theyre gonna have to learn how to use those skills in other applications
that type of hustling doesnt work in a place of business, unless they find their way onto one of those stupid pawn shop tv shows

Last edited:
You don't know what it is to be a "sneakerhead" unless their was a time you couldn't afford 1 pair of these kicks let alone 4-5 pair at one time. These kids holding 3 grand in their pocket. They don't know anything, these are HYPEBEASTS

Last edited:
You don't know what it is to be a "sneakerhead" unless their was a time you couldn't afford 1 pair of these kicks let alone 4-5 pair at one time. These kids holding 3 grand in their pocket. They don't know anything, these are HYPEBEASTS

Preach.

Tweenagers spending "their own money" as their dad takes them who knows how far from a $250k home in an $80k car.

C'mon son.

That's no $250K home...that's a $500K+ home...look at the neighborhood...the granite countertops, the gourmet stove...the kitchen table with the leather back chairs...

If baseball cards were worth money that kid would be buying and trading those...

He doesn't care about sneaker culture...he cares about being "cool" and "money"...

Just like DJ Clark Kent said in the piece...he cares about "what comes with the culture"...

Hated it.

JM

That's no $250K home...that's a $500K+ home...look at the neighborhood...the granite countertops, the gourmet stove...the kitchen table with the leather back chairs...

If baseball cards were worth money that kid would be buying and trading those...

He doesn't care about sneaker culture...he cares about being "cool" and "money"...

Just like DJ Clark Kent said in the piece...he cares about "what comes with the culture"...

Hated it.

JM

I was being conservative...point being these kids aren't spending their own money.

I saw it a few nights ago.

It's funny when the host says "hmm $1000 sneakers"... I thought to myself damn she's about to become a "sneakerhead" :rofl:

Last edited:

Last edited:
^^^ word youngin is capitalizing off his parents fortune instead of just blatantly asking for money, he on his grind early respect it

Hated it.

JM
Didn't you care about being cool and money as a teen? Not sure of what level, but every teen wanted some type of coolness and money.

Dudes in here are hypocrites thinking they haven't care about their social status regarding clothes, gear, cars, women, technological toys, etc. I bet you're a walking tim duncan 24/7 of your lives. 
laugh.gif

They're 11-13 year olds doing it for the love of the game... :lol:

Everything that I thought about the video has already been said. I ain't mad at the hustle, but they've already started from a place of privilege that it is just whatever to me. Rich kids from rich families with an expensive hobby.

Back
Top Bottom