ABC's Designated Survivor (Starring Keifer Sutherland) Wednesday at 10PM

Damn they can not protect their country at all.

So many outside attacks. Kirkman'a presidency never gonna be smooth.

Cancelled.

I really fell out with the show in this second season. The shifting storylines as a result of different show runners didn't inspire any loyalty.

Didnt know it had different showrunners. Explains my earlier post about the shift in narrative and direction.

Had no idea they changed showrunners from season one and two. Lost interest quick during season 2.

Season 3 is here :nthat:

I swear you watch all the same shows as me :lol: :lol: Thanks for the heads up Brodie, gonna start this now.

Edit: Finished Episode 1. I like the cast it looks like we’re rolling with especially Lorraine. I also think the direction they’re going in for the FBI/CIA storyline will be interesting too. I definitely riding with Team Kirkman.

I can’t tell how much time has passed between the end of last season and the start of this one but I feel I’m finally caught up at least on where we stand now.

Last edited:
These writers definitely taking advantage of the Netflix platform. F-bombs flying like crazy from episode 2 on :lol:

Kal was even called a vagina :lol:

The main plot of the campaign and CIA bioterrorist stuff is cool. These subplots though :lol:

Now Kirkman got a trans sister? :rofl: I thought they made Bash a woman out of nowhere.

Last edited:
These writers definitely taking advantage of the Netflix platform. F-bombs flying like crazy from episode 2 on :lol:

Kal was even called a vagina :lol:

The main plot of the campaign and CIA bioterrorist stuff is cool. These subplots though :lol:

Now Kirkman got a trans sister? :rofl: I thought they made Bash a woman out of nowhere.

I get crazy insomnia and have an addictive personality so I already finished. I thought they did a good job with the plots and subplots (sperm baby’s, child marriage and trans :rofl: :rofl:)

Labelle is :smokin :smokin

Hannah is also on point too. IDGAF.

Also how does fam not know child marriage is legal in the US in the majority of states :lol: How can he be so old and naive?

It was also a great scene when that Saudi princess clapped back with the negative current facts about America :lol:

Ep 1 seemed to pick up shortly after s2. Ep2 is like 6 months later :loo

It just hit me when Aaron got his new SS detail as the VP vandidate, what happened to Kirkman's main guy?

IMG_3748.jpg

Did he die in s2 and I forgot/missed it?

I just assumed the other dude Lyor got fired.

I get crazy insomnia and have an addictive personality so I already finished. I thought they did a good job with the plots and subplots (sperm baby’s, child marriage and trans :rofl: :rofl:)

Labelle is :smokin :smokin

Hannah is also on point too. IDGAF.
Damn man. I wouldve been finished yesterday/this morning as well but I spent most of yesterday finishing up another netflix series.

EDIT

AYOOOOO @ that sex scene. I've seen my fair share of gay scenes in tv but wow. Out ofnthe blue.

Also how does fam not know child marriage is legal in the US in the majority of states :lol: How can he be so old and naive?

It was also a great scene when that Saudi princess clapped back with the negative current facts about America :lol:

Ep 1 seemed to pick up shortly after s2. Ep2 is like 6 months later :loo

It just hit me when Aaron got his new SS detail as the VP vandidate, what happened to Kirkman's main guy?

IMG_3748.jpg

Did he die in s2 and I forgot/missed it?

I just assumed the other dude Lyor got fired.

Damn man. I wouldve been finished yesterday/this morning as well but I spent most of yesterday finishing up another netflix series.

EDIT

AYOOOOO @ that sex scene. I've seen my fair share of gay scenes in tv but wow. Out ofnthe blue.

Yoooooo I can’t eem remember the last time I saw a gay sex scene on tv. I was certain it was Aaron getting in Labelle’s cheeks then when I seenst it was Aaron’s bodyguard and Dante, I was like
55B4473E-51B0-4D17-B76E-A68C0E64B8A6.gif

Yoooooo I can’t eem remember the last time I saw a gay sex scene on tv. I was certain it was Aaron getting in Labelle’s cheeks then when I seenst it was Aaron’s bodyguard and Dante, I was like
55B4473E-51B0-4D17-B76E-A68C0E64B8A6.gif
The thing about it is when they introduced this social media guy they showed he had a bf and then they spring this banging the bodyguard I got HIV sub-sub-plot :lol:

The thing about it is when they introduced this social media guy they showed he had a bf and then they spring this banging the bodyguard I got HIV sub-sub-plot :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: bro - I thought I was trippin at first but what the hell happened to the boyfriend?!?! When Dante stopped him in the park, I thought he was gonna drop that he was in a relationship not that he got the HIV. Grand opening, grand closing on that one I guess :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: bro - I thought I was trippin at first but what the hell happened to the boyfriend?!?! When Dante stopped him in the park, I thought he was gonna drop that he was in a relationship not that he got the HIV. Grand opening, grand closing on that one I guess :lol:
Yeah :lol: I thought the same exact thing. I'm like okay dude is one of those casual sex cheaters. Nope. They pretend like we saw them break up in some ep.

I've seen something like this once before. The writing was dropping storylines like they resolved them but it felt more like you missed a few scenes or an entire episode.

The same thing with Mars affair. They had one dialogue scene with his jump off with him telling her you know what it is. I'm thinking maybe this gets out and is a problem media wise. We never see shorty again. His wife ODs again and that's suppose to communicate he ended it? Matter of fact there's another scene where his wife brings up extracurricular activities and there its revealed she knew he was cheating.

I'm like when she found that out?

A lot of little things like that.

Yea I don’t know if I’ve ever seen a guy get ran up in like that willfully on tv.

Oz was know for this behavior but it was also rape.
Bruh, no homo, but I've seen my fair share of gay scenes and sex scenes. Even came across a trans sex scene or two.

They all had build up with the story and/or character interactions.

I aint never seen such a jarring out of the blue scene like that. I was like this is Aaron and Isi. Sure they showed the SS dude look at guy in passing to set up a followup scene but they jumped straight to in the sheets.

Last edited:
Yea I don’t know if I’ve ever seen a guy get ran up in like that willfully on tv.

Oz was know for this behavior but it was also rape.

Yeah :lol: I thought the same exact thing. I'm like okay dude is one of those casual sex cheaters. Nope. They pretend like we saw them break up in some ep.

I've seen something like this once before. The writing was dropping storylines like they resolved them but it felt more like you missed a few scenes or an entire episode.

The same thing with Mars affair. They had one dialogue scene with his jump off with him telling her you know what it is. I'm thinking maybe this gets out and is a problem media wise. We never see shorty again. His wife ODs again and that's suppose to communicate he ended it? Matter of fact there's another scene where his wife brings up extracurricular activities and there its revealed she knew he was cheating.

I'm like when she found that out?

A lot of little things like that.

Bruh, no homo, but I've seen my fair share of gay scenes and sex scenes. Even came across a trans sex scene or two.

They all had build up with the story and/or character interactions.

I aint never seen such a jarring out of the blue scene like that. I was like this is Aaron and Isi. Sure they showed the SS dude look at guy in passing to set up a followup scene but they jumped straight to in the sheets.

I don’t know why but these posts had me rolling :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Good point about the Mars affair storyline being dropped too. Surprised they didn’t do the same with Seth and his daughter but that one stuck. Was it just me or did it seem like the daughter/mom are scheming?

Back
Top Bottom