ABC's WWYD Appreciation

I find things like morals, ethics, and social norms interesting which is why I like watching these. I think in most of these I wasn't too surprised but in others I am for one reason or another.

I wasn't surprised in this one with people saying his store his rules.

:frown:

I like the logic some of the women were using saying in this instance "He probably deserved it". Its this kind of ideology that allows women to get away with hitting men.

Last edited:
I really enjoy this show but I can never watch it with anyone else.

Last edited:
I watch this show whenever I can catch it but they have a really irregular schedule with it. I'd watch it more if I knew when it came on.

I find this stuff interesting too, people love to pay lip service to certain concepts but when it really comes down do it, nobody's going out of their way to help anyone besides themselves or their own in a non-emergency situation (and often not even then).

A woman's place in modern society is a very interesting concept. Hitting men is not just "allowed" but encouraged and I would have LOVED to see the food stamp one with a "single father" instead. Makes you wonder how "equal" an apple and an orange can ever be.

Social experiments are the ****.

I find this stuff interesting too, people love to pay lip service to certain concepts but when it really comes down do it, nobody's going out of their way to help anyone besides themselves or their own in a non-emergency situation (and often not even then).

basically.

Ill be straight up, i was aware of a situation where i could have stepped in but I did nothing. I think after pondering the situation more and more, i will likely step up to the plate and intervene if the situation occurs again, but who knows? But i always find it funny when folks are so sure of themselves and what theey WOULD do.

I watch this show whenever I can catch it but they have a really irregular schedule with it. I'd watch it more if I knew when it came on.

A woman's place in modern society is a very interesting concept. Hitting men is not just "allowed" but encouraged and I would have LOVED to see the food stamp one with a "single father" instead. Makes you wonder how "equal" an apple and an orange can ever be.

Social experiments are the ****.
New episodes are usually Fridays at 9 ET.

Love this show. It shows how good or messed up we can be as people, give a certain situation.

Not sure how I feel about this. If a surrogate is not under a contractual agreement with a person or a couple, from a legal standpoint I wonder if that would be considered illegal.

:wow: 0]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom