Abducted in Plain Sight - Netflix (WTH)

Between this and and Fyre Festival docs

2462F0FB-B8EE-4F1F-AE94-ADDA784DCC15.jpeg

Had to stop watching 1/2 way through out of disgust for how naive the Broberg family was.

This man let his daughter be the gopher for some phantom trauma therapy and allowed the pedo dude to lay in bed with his under aged daughter 4 times per week for 6 months.

giphy.gif

This was something I wished pop culture/social media didn't convince me to watch

Dude was bold with it. He just saw suckers on their foreheads.

My therapist said I need to sleep with your daughter four nights a week to help me, as if he didn't have his own daughters.

My wife isn't pleasing me and I need some relief. :lol:

My therapist said I need to sleep with your daughter four nights a week to help me, as if he didn't have his own daughters.

After he just told you he was molested as a child. You have the FBI relling you this dude is a sicko and you still don’t listen. I hate those parents

Brehs…I knew 5 minutes in as soon as they brought in Brechtold that the parents goofed. This dud Bob gave him a handjob, though :wow: :rofl:

All jokes aside, this was damn near unbelievable. Lifetime movie status. Glad she was able to bounce back and presumably get married later in life but that must have been a lot to deal with

Back
Top Bottom