Abernja's Collection - Check it out - Update 10/20/07

Edit - It's been awhile since I've been on here or even got shoes for that matter. I organized this a lil better, added and deleted a few things. Also just a note for those who reply - "how much for "blank" in this thread please don't."

I'm not trying to get this locked up. If you need to ask me something related to buying stuff send me a PM or something. I spent too much time making this for it to get locked. Anyways on with the show.

10/20/07 - Update - Added Fire Red V, Aqua VIII, Air Max Boot,
- Changed whole collection pic
- Deleted and replaced 'shoes that don't fit" pics
07/22/07 - Update - Added Nike Air Zoom Hyperflight
06/15/07 - Update - Added AJ 1 Low "Southside" and Blk/Wht AM '90
- Removed Neon 95 and Cardinal VII - SOLD
05/08/07 - Update - Added Presto ID and Barry Sanders
05/01/07 - Update - Added 3rd and 4th pairs of Fire Red V's
- OLNL AJ 1 pack

What's going on NT? Well instead of going on and on about nothing, I'll just say this. I LOVE shoes and have since I was about 5 yrs old. I've worked at FinishLine for 3.5 yrs now and most of my shoes come from there. I've had to slow down alot cuz I bought a car and am now back as a full time college student. Well this is what I'm working with...

Shoes that fit...

AIR JORDAN
4954.gif

DUNKS
nike_logo2.gif

NIKE
logo.gif
:frown:
frown.gif
:smile:
smile.gif

"I wish my grass was EMO............that way it would CUT ITSELF."

Nice Stealths and Grapes.

pretty dope collection you got there.
A N T I C
5 0 3​

finally a collection that consists more than just every jordan that dropped in the past 6 months
by the way, you're dripping all over the place.

Quote:
finally a collection that consists more than just every jordan that dropped in the past 6 months
:frown:
frown.gif

Thanks for all the comments. Keep em coming.

what size you wear?
I Don't Break Necks, I Strain 'Em

aim-bulldognumb12

University of North Carolina Tarheels 2006-2007 National Champions

nice collection, really liking all your jordans especially those black/red xi's.
TEAM KING KOOPA - FOUNDER
AS IN CHAMILLIONAIRE!!! AND DALLAS MAVERICKS FOR NBA CHAMPS 06-07!!!

Loving ur VIIs
You Aint Fly You Aint Stuntin
Them Shoes Aint Nuttin
Keep Coming With Them Kicks
Get Sick Wit Another

Quote:
what size you wear?

10.5-11.5

Quote:
hey! seriously! how good are those brooks? ive been wanting a pair.

They're awesome. Go to your local FINL and try them out for yourself. That's the only way to really know. Let's just say I could be on my feet all day and not even realize I was wearing shoes cuz your feet won't hurt.

Quote:
Nice Grapes. Do you still work at Finishline?

Thanks. Yes, I've been there for 2.5 yrs now.

Quote:
then why are they all DS?

They aren't. Only 11 of the 33 are. That's 1/3 of them. Basically it's a combination of taking care of my shoes and the fact that I have so many pairs they just don't get worn very often. But they eventually all get worn within about 3 months of purchase. Plus I'm always buying new shoes so I'm still trying to catch up on rockin my shoes.

I'm bout to get all my other non-fitting shoes and post em up. Keep the comments coming. And yes the XI's are my favorites.

Back
Top Bottom