About 3.7 Billion Worldwide Are Infected With The Herpes Virus

One of my homegirls caught some chicks on snapchat using the restroom at the club telling her friend she had da herp :x then my homegirl proceeds to yell every girl in the joint not to sit on the toilet :lol: :smh:
I would hope it would be common knowledge for a woman not to sit on a toilet seat at a nightclub

One of my homegirls caught some chicks on snapchat using the restroom at the club telling her friend she had da herp
sick.gif
then my homegirl proceeds to yell every girl in the joint not to sit on the toilet
laugh.gif
mean.gif
I would hope it would be common knowledge for a woman not to sit on a toilet seat at a nightclub
thots dont know how to be women

Yes and any lip sore is herpes!! Any no doubts don't second guess it HERPES!! I never had any and am glad all the p I ran through , see coworkers with it all the time, don't let them fool u and say it's stress , my hair falls out when I'm stressed I don't get lip sores. I'd take losing hair over herpes any day.
That's life tho

DO they know they have it?

Last edited:
I have herpes.
I only get breakouts maybe 2, 3 times a year at most.

Only on the lip though. And it's usually stress related.

And most people probably have it but dont show any symptoms, ever.

I have herpes.

I had no idea that happened with HSV1. I thought it was a one and done kinda thing.

I got a cold sore once as a jit. Nice to know that at least it makes it more difficult for me to get genital herpes which I'm afraid of.

Last edited:
I have herpes.

How does this work when starting a relationship or a physical encounter with a random person?

HSV-1 is the cause of cold sores. The virus hangs out in the trigeminal root ganglia and usually makes it appearance during times of stress, environmental factors etc. Some people can break out frequently whereas others may only have a break out once in their life time or never.

HSV-2 has a preference for the sacral nerve ganglia.

One can affect the other but not as commonly.

Yeah from what I've heard and experienced they tell you up front.

There's a dating site specifically for ppl with HSV1.

Same for ppl with HIV

Last edited:
Half of this thread probably got it and don't know.

Keep in mind that there is a high percentage of people that carry the virus yet they do not even know it. Many will never have an outbreak big enough to be concerned yet they are shedding the virus. A lot of the stats call out that 50-70% of the population have HSV-1 yet these stats were only based on those diagnosed with the virus. If there was a study made for the entire population, we would probably find that 80-90% of the population carry the virus. A lot of people contract the virus during their childhood years from sharing toys with other kids.

Yeah from what I've heard and experienced they tell you up front.

There's a dating site specifically for ppl with HSV1.

Same for ppl with HIV

It ain't that serious that you need a site for that.
That's like saying there's a dating site for people that have had chicken pox.

Let us live, b.

Last edited:
I stand corrected. I probably got that ****, I was a ***** in my younger years.

Still team raw dog, smashing girls who vagina that smell like Hennessy and Newports.

Eat the box too!

I didnt read the OP. Ive seen that number at 90% earlier today. Yet they refuse to emphasize that the vast majority of cases show no symptoms.

Bruh no lie it was this chick at PSU and she was dealing with me yet dealing with other dudes at the same time (**** I was doing the same thing)...Thank GOD i found out and was away for a good week from summer classes when she had found out or I could of got caught in that crossfire (I was strapped up every time with her and the rest of these thots but anything could happen).

It was the one morning like after a week she woke up with pains and sores...she caught the big time herps down in her vaginal area and her oral area and she told me who dude was she thinks she caught it from. I saw that dude one night and his mouth area was looking crazy. Dude was out still partying too :smh: :x

Back
Top Bottom