About to switch to sprint. What phone should I get

I love my HTC Hero but I wish I had a keyboard (coming from Touch Pro). IMO Android OS is much better than Windows...don't think i'll ever go back to Windows mobile.

if u can find a good deal on a Touchstone u should get one of those to go with the Pre. I got mine for free but some of the employees @ the sprint store can hook u up with crazy discounts if u just ask the right person

Originally Posted by yomegaaa

if u can find a good deal on a Touchstone u should get one of those to go with the Pre. I got mine for free but some of the employees @ the sprint store can hook u up with crazy discounts if u just ask the right person

i still needa touchstone but i'm not tryna pay $40+ for that. i'll try ebay
tired.gif
. my local sprint employees are a-holes

i dont understand ppl hyping up htc. They havent made a perfect phone, ever.

Originally Posted by pooh2483

I love my HTC Hero but I wish I had a keyboard (coming from Touch Pro). IMO Android OS is much better than Windows...don't think i'll ever go back to Windows mobile.

WM is pretty much dead, now that Windows Phone 7 is coming out

Originally Posted by eddie

i dont understand ppl hyping up htc. They havent made a perfect phone, ever.

What's a perfect phone?

I used to have the Touch Pro 2 and I don't recommend it. I copped the Tour shortly after and I think its
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by yomegaaa

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]
palm-pre.jpg
[/font]
[/font]

[/font]

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Really the Pre is the best choice to go with. Web OS is better than anything that BB or HTC has out right now. And Flash is coming out soon for it too[/font]
pimp.gif

The Touch Pro 2 is so whack. WinMo phones = always a bad choice

-The Juice

And how long does it take to get these rebates? I still waiting on my rebate from my damn sidekick 2
laugh.gif
smh.gif
and I got that thing the month it dropped
smh.gif

Now would be the worst time to join sprint. New phones should be coming out within the next few months.

I'm not really worried about the newest phones, but I see what you're saying though. The Tour is a good price for me and I love BB's. I use the BB Bold 2 right now. I know it might be a little downgrade but its all good. I'm more of just excited about only paying like 20 bucks a month

I was deciding between the palm pre and tour. Decided to get the pre. Pretty happy with my choice and the touchstone is great. Imo blackberry os is outdated compared to others out and webos is
pimp.gif

My friend just switched and got a HTC hero and really likes it so far. I myself have a HTC Dream on t-mobile and am also loving it
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bl1nk

I was deciding between the palm pre and tour. Decided to get the pre. Pretty happy with my choice and the touchstone is great. Imo blackberry os is outdated compared to others out and webos is
pimp.gif
im kinda disappointed wit the bb's OS.
smh.gif

my homescreen
pimp.gif

got the TP2 and love it!. In my experience Sprint and Verizon have the best service, when im away at school friends with other services always lose their signal. The TP2 is also due for an update by the end of the month. tho I like it alot, there are probably better phones under Sprint, like the Hero and Pre, i'm just a Windows fan cuz you can customise the hell out of it.

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Originally Posted by bl1nk

pimp.gif
im kinda disappointed wit the bb's OS.
smh.gif

my homescreen
pimp.gif

BB's OS is a piece of crap.

your best bet is a palm pre or HTC Hero

im in the hunt for a new phone too. im waiting for supposedly a new BB thats supposed to come out in the next couple months.

btw anyone familiar with sprints insurance policy? i have a mogul still (i kno
smh.gif
) and i kno a lot of people had them and swapped them for newer phones becuz of a defect or something.

theyre offering a chance to add the insurance policy and im wondering if i can add that and then get newer phone. anyone that use to have a mogul got any info/ideas?

[color= rgb(255, 204, 153)]the TP2 gets a lot of flack but i **** w/ it.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 204, 153)]i had to flash my phone 5 or 6 times to find a ROM i like. but when i did. i was good $ minus the terrible battery life.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 204, 153)]if you dont care about money then get the Pre.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 204, 153)]if you do, id run with the TP2 + SERO-type of plan.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 204, 153)]i thought SERO was dead but holdenmichael said they still have something similar.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 204, 153)]it also depends on your usual.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 204, 153)]i dont talk a lot so 500 min. + unlimited txt/data + 6pm night for $30 is straight w/ me.[/color]

Back
Top Bottom