Abuse Thread: Women, Children or GOD?

I'm just curious. I'm actually in the middle of something and was wondering if I'm even remotely wrong since I've gone through things in life which is more nerve racking (Now to the question)

We all have a choice so if you are given a choice.. since you're making a decision would you rather see/be apart of women abused, children abused or GOD abused. If so, Why?

Why would anyone choose to be apart of any type of abuse (not sure what abusing God means). If you're not going to stand up to it, call the police to get involved.

what? 
03e15cef99a12ee6bbd03219196dd61dd9b05d1.gif

Women are considered equal to men right? So do you just mean adults being abused in general? If so, I'd choose that over the other two.

Woman are always seen as victims. If you see a woman crying in public and a man she appears to know in her vicinity, chances are people will think it's the man's fault automatically. And you can expect a couple girls to come up and try to comfort the woman on that whole "you go girl" steez
laugh.gif

Society's silly assumption of feminine innocence
30t6p3b.gif

If I had to choose, I'd piss on a crucifix every time.
If jesus has his mouth open
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Wouldn't just do it for the hell of it though. Would have to be a choice between a woman, a child, or god
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

Woman are always seen as victims. If you see a woman crying in public and a man she appears to know in her vicinity, chances are people will think it's the man's fault automatically. And you can expect a couple girls to come up and try to comfort the woman on that whole "you go girl" steez
laugh.gif

Society's silly assumption of feminine innocence
30t6p3b.gif

it's always the guy's fault
tired.gif

maybe its just me that thinks GOD can be seen in bodily form since its GOD i would assume we would know when we see GOD or a GOD... but don't mind the GOD aspect of it. I possibly worded it wrong, besides im watching sexual flicks but the sexual flicks wasn't really abusive it was just grotesque sex which looked abusive but idk because its on a video. I'm asking if you had a choice to teach a lesson to someone would it be a Female, Child or GOD? Over time it would get abusive because people die in the world and others that their frustrations out on others because they don't know what questions to ask.
What would be your choice?!?

and yes its always a mans fault. I would know I have a penis... so imagine the problems I have because of that...

Originally Posted by miamin2

can i choose all the above

of course, your an individual. which ever path is better for you to make your point and make someone believe what your trying to get across.

Back
Top Bottom