Academic Dishonesty: Cheat sheets

Cheating on a test and getting away with it afterwards feels
pimp.gif

And honestly my friends and I found a way to actually obtain the test before the day... Now THAT is the best feeling.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Being in investment banking now... I have to say I'm glad I never cheated on any exams. It gives you the self confidence in your own problem solving skills to know the solutions that you come up with are formidable and correct. Oh ya... I also got a 3.89 GPA at a top 25 school, guess that helps.

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

A sub told me, "If you're not cheating, you're not trying"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Guess that's why their career path is a substitute high school teacher.

I cheat as much as I possible can from taking pictures of my calc test and having my math major ex girlfriend do the problems for me to trying to breaking into the TA's desk to look for an answer key. I stay cool with the greeks because they have archives of tests from previous classes and I'll use them as study guides because for most teachers they just make simple revisions or switch around the answers.

At the same time I make sure I know the information I need to know. College isn't high school were its dope to be the kid in class who sleeps every day. Cheating in college is the difference between getting A from a B. For the majority of prestigious colleges getting an A in a core course isn't the easiest thing to do especially depending on your major.

i don't cheat at the beginning of the year to see what the teacher usually does after handing out the tests.
once i get his/her patterns, i possibly change where i usually sit and find a easy way to look at things for things that i'm unsure about.

I'm a pre-med student, I don't cheat. In Math and Physics classes you are allowed a index card, size varies. And for finals, usually a sheet of paper.

Originally Posted by BallinB

nah, just study and learn the material. You're doing yourself an injustice
Its a good feeling when you ace the test you studied hard for.

I can understand though why people would do it.

I'm usually on my iphone checking/looking for answers
laugh.gif

if I know i'm gonna bomb the test, i gotta do something to salvage a decent number

my grade > "academic integrity"

Not worth getting kicked out in my opinion. It would probably just be easier to spend the time actually learning the material...

I've only cheated once since I've been in college. I had a closed book next to me, with a sheet right under it. It was a Math exam; I didn't get caught.

I'm not sure what I would have received if I hadn't cheated, but I got an A.
pimp.gif
There were only a few problems on the test that I needed to cheat on. I'm not planning on attempting to cheat again, though.
Originally Posted by popcornplaya

no, but i sit next to an asian in math class.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom