Accident (Rear ended)

Feel better OP. Like the other posters said, even if you think you’re fine these types of accidents can really mess you up in the long run.

imagine being worried about an insurance company paying out. :rofl:
NikeTalk do get celebs lurking. Bet we got the All-State insurance guy up in here...
938C825B-EAD2-46D1-AE89-18346C15C3AF.jpeg

Dont tell me you think insurance companies are ethical and care about being a decent entity.

Had a total loss a few years back they kept taking my payments but denied to pay my loss because they had a previous adress on file for me...the agent never changed nothing I did wrong I was with All-State for 10+ years and at that point never had to use my insurance other than to stay legal. Just sent them money each month for it.

Had to hire a lawyer and he threatened to sue, since they'd been taking payments for years, 2 days later they reversed they're decision and sent my check. So no insurance companies are NOT ethical at all they'll do anything to not pay out when you need it. That's why I say sue the crap out of them, the drivers don't pay out the insurance companies typically pay out about 100k to avoid court. All that money they bank from customers and rarely have to pay out crap...

Had a total loss a few years back they kept taking my payments but denied to pay my loss because they had a previous adress on file for me...the agent never changed nothing I did wrong I was with All-State for 10+ years and at that point never had to use my insurance other than to stay legal. Just sent them money each month for it.

Had to hire a lawyer and he threatened to sue, since they'd been taking payments for years, 2 days later they reversed they're decision and sent my check. So no insurance companies are NOT ethical at all they'll do anything to not pay out when you need it. That's why I say sue the crap out of them, the drivers don't pay out the insurance companies typically pay out about 100k to avoid court. All that money they bank from customers and rarely have to pay out crap...

You better believe Allstate will claw tooth and nail to hold onto that money. Good call on the lawyer. Typically you can get these things resolved without one, just by threatening to sue, but I'd bet the claims adjuster would have tried to **** you on the replacement cost without a lawyer involved.

Yea cats gotta understand, insurance companies are in the business of not paying.

When a natural disaster hit some guy wasn't being helped because his house was paid off and he didn't have a mortgage. People in his neighborhood that had mortgages were being helped.
Guess when you owe banks money, they see to it that they get their money back.

Yo what happened with dude? Did Allstate not renew him? I don't see him in their ads since COVID hit

Dudes a fringe actor and quick Google shows he was the voice of Allstate until 2021
Screenshot_20220202-021359_Chrome.jpg

checked his imdb and dudes got a ton of credits I knew he'd have a few but kinda shocked at that many.
Screenshot_20220202-021326_IMDb.jpg

I remembered him from that short lived syfy show incorporated.

Dudes a fringe actor and quick Google shows he was the voice of Allstate until 2021
Screenshot_20220202-021359_Chrome.jpg

checked his imdb and dudes got a ton of credits I knew he'd have a few but kinda shocked at that many.
Screenshot_20220202-021326_IMDb.jpg

I remembered him from that short lived syfy show incorporated.
Y'all are telling me Pedro Cerrano is an NT'er?!

Dont tell me you think insurance companies are ethical and care about being a decent entity.
Of course not. But what about the guy whose premiums are about to go up just because some dude wanted to “cash out” on nothing more than a fender-bender. Also good luck finding an tourney who will take on a case like this that was fumbled from the get go. I hope the OP is feeling better though but come on man.

Of course not. But what about the guy whose premiums are about to go up just because some dude wanted to “cash out” on nothing more than a fender-bender. Also good luck finding an tourney who will take on a case like this that was fumbled from the get go. I hope the OP is feeling better though but come on man.
#an #tourney

Back
Top Bottom