accidentally made plans to go out with 2 different girls next saturday.

one of them is my friend's cousin who is new in town and i promised id show her around the city. the other is someone i knew way back in high school but just now started talking to because she moved back recentely. what do i do NT?!

See, here on NT we always ask for pics in regards to women situations.

...This is obvious. How do you expect us to give you any advice without pictures?

ok simple. reschedule it lol.

first show the new girl the loving for saturday so dont front on her cause shes new in town.

and the other girl u known her for a long time so she would understand you if u cant chill with her on saturday. just lie to her be like. you have to help your cousin with his new apartment or something like that. and that if she can for sunday to go out somewhere.

if you over 18, then you can bring them to my apartment if youre located in socal area.
wherein the women will feast on the finest vodka, and will be trained like no other

Don't even reschedule with your friend's cousin. Just cancel that *%++
sick.gif

heres my friend's cousin

r74wih.jpg

heres my old high school friend

1z38apt.jpg

i did promise one...but i also promised the other one. either way id hate to take a rain check on either one of them.

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

ok simple. reschedule it lol.

first show the new girl the loving for saturday so dont front on her cause shes new in town.

and the other girl u known her for a long time so she would understand you if u cant chill with her on saturday. just lie to her be like. you have to help your cousin with his new apartment or something like that. and that if she can for sunday to go out somewhere.

Basically.

cot dam
let me know if youre in socal homie, trust if they see my pad theyre going to drop trou

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

sick.gif

word, tell her you moved, or died.....just do what ever it takes 
alien.gif

Originally Posted by air max 1

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

sick.gif

word, tell her you moved, or died.....just do what ever it takes 
alien.gif
laugh.gif

but yea, you got till next saturday just reschedule as early as you can so you wont look like a douche.

Back
Top Bottom