accidentally picked up someones Erotic email from the printer room at work

its from some old perv at my job who sits near me to a  woman... turns out the woman is married and not to the hornball sending her erotic dreams via email

bout to post the email i scanned in a minute, gota hide their emails. 

i might send a copy to the womans husband 
laugh.gif

its from some old perv at my job who sits near me to a  woman... turns out the woman is married and not to the hornball sending her erotic dreams via email

i might send a copy to the womans husband :lol:

You so corny for that. Mind ya bizness B.

lol @ u thinkin ima go out of my way to contact her husband like "hey bro ur wife's sharing herself at my job". 

and damn didnt know that it got deleted so fast.. dont wana post the image here because someone will get upset and whine about it being 'offensive'

Try deleting the "i." before "imgur" and it should show up.

:lol: @ "ever so slightly."

imgur does not work on niketalk. if the picture is that important for you to see remove the "i."

i might send a copy to the womans husband :lol:

Let sleeping dogs lie....I wouldn't even get involved in someone else's affairs (literally). That's how you end up on the ID channel as the victim of some lovers quarrel. :smh:

that's the first half lol. starts off hella romantic. dudes all boned up at work printing this sht out

Last edited:

lol @ u thinkin ima go out of my way to contact her husband like "hey bro ur wife's sharing herself at my job". 

and damn didnt know that it got deleted so fast.. dont wana post the image here because someone will get upset and whine about it being 'offensive'

I guess our humor is different *shrugs*

... i was joking about telling her husband players lol idgaf if his wife is cheating on him with their cat mittens. its funny as hell tho

Damn, if you change the lighting you can see the emails. This will not end well for, op. Goodnight sweet prince.

lol i was only deleting their e-mails to protect them not myself. theres like 20,000 ppl in my office building. 

contact them if you want

Why they printing emails, doe?
they track everything at work, i was scared to print out a peet's coupon once cuz they'd probably break my balls over printing non work related stuff.. and dude prints out this crap

im looking thru my reports and this pops up and im like wtf is this. 

Back
Top Bottom