Accomplishment Thread vol. I did it!

Feeling pretty accomplished after getting my grades today and passing my classes so decided to make this thread. Post whatever accomplishments whether is yambs, promotions, or anything in here.

Failed Calculus 2 last fall semester :smh:

Retook and passed with a C+. Not the grade I wanted but excited that i just passed :D

Last edited:
I just passed this test called the Series 7 on Sunday and I've been studying forever. I didnt post on NT all of last week or watch any TV.

Just got a job at the bank and start my summer classes next Monday.

Youngest of 3, and will be the first and possibly only to graduate from college.

Gotta get that M3
nthat.gif

not srs

I got the summer pt job that I wanted this morning when I thought my interview last Friday was ****.

Recently, I've binge-watched seasons 2 & 3 of The Walking Dead in less than a week.

I mowed the lawn and managed to keep all the lines perfectly straight (can't have that off-kilter pattern in the suburb).

I just passed this test called the Series 7 on Sunday and I've been studying forever. I didnt post on NT all of last week or watch any TV.
I think a friend of mine will be taking that soon.
Tell him I said good luck and that if he learns options trading then he should be money, its almost 1/4 of the test.
Congrats fam. The name of the test itself sounds intense
laugh.gif
Thanks man it was the hardest thing I've doen in a while, I was stressed for weeks.

On the brink of getting out of my credit card debt.

Owed almost about 8k in credit card debt since 2009. Finally started attacking the debt aggressively the past 6 months.

Still owe $1,500 but I'll be able to wipe that off with my next paycheck (15th).

Now onto my 40k student loan debt....:frown:

Last edited:
On the brink of getting out of my credit card debt.

Owed almost about 8k in credit card debt since 2009. Finally started attacking the debt aggressively the past 6 months.

Still owe $1,500 but I'll be able to wipe that off with my next paycheck (15th).

Now onto my 40k student loan debt....:frown:

Nice :smokin

Student loans are a killer smh got family in their late 30s still paying some off :smh:

I graduate highschool

Like I didn't see how I was gona make it but I did

Made it to 18 with no kids

Aint get locked up yet (knocks on wood)

Yep

Congrats fam!! Keep pushing and moving forward, nothing but greater things in store.

Con

I graduate highschool

Like I didn't see how I was gona make it but I did

Made it to 18 with no kids

Aint get locked up yet (knocks on wood)

Yep

Just got a job at the bank and start my summer classes next Monday.

Youngest of 3, and will be the first and possibly only to graduate from college.

Gotta get that M3
nthat.gif

not srs
Same here 
nthat.gif

Congrats bruh. I took the Series 6 and 63 a couple years back. I know that feel :lol:

Great Thread OP.
Taking statistics for my 3rd time. Only 3 weeks left and so far I have a B-
:-D super ecstatic

Just took 4th at the California State Track Championships in the 400 as a junior.  All that hard work finally paying off.

graduated college a few weeks ago. and in a month i'm going to start my full time job as a consultant at deloitte!

feels good man :smokin

After a month of working at my new job, the rankings came out today and I was ranked no.2. (out of 16 employees in my division). Its temp to hire, so I been going hard tryna show em how I get down. Most ppl there have been there for an avg of yrs. and I out did em. The person who was number one, is has only 1 statistical category higher than I, and only by decimal points. I know she hears my footsteps.

31 Hours away from getting my MBA in Information Systems and after 3 semester I have a 3.35 while working 40 hours a week
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Congrats bruh. I took the Series 6 and 63 a couple years back. I know that feel
laugh.gif
Word, I gotta take the 24 next and then the 66 after that. My body is not ready
laugh.gif

Boiler-Room-Ben-Affleck-Schlep-Rock-Get-Out.bmp
I am not following.

Congrats bruh. I took the Series 6 and 63 a couple years back. I know that feel :lol:
Word, I gotta take the 24 next and then the 66 after that. My body is not ready:lol:
Boiler-Room-Ben-Affleck-Schlep-Rock-Get-Out.bmp
I am not following.
Boiler Room. New employees. Asked if anyone passed the Series 7. Kicked them out. Shady operation.

just finished a 1000 piece puzzle. started over 3 years ago and finally finished today
laugh.gif
. 1 piece is missing though
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom