ACCORD vs TSX

Originally Posted by KIDDfromHTK

I own a 2007 TL type S
sick.gif
(good)

I'd rather get an accord. I've always liked the idea of getting something new, or almost new. I'm not the type of person to buy something that hasbeen used extensively.

Originally Posted by KIDDfromHTK

The TSX is the Acura verison of the Civic. The TL is a high end Accord.

The TSX is the HondA Civic in some parts of Canada, and the Honda Accord in Europe.\

Your better off with the 2009 Accord no matter if it is a coupe or sedan. 2006 TSX is the old body style.

I am a Sales consultant at a Honda Dealership, and my company sells the most Acura at the Acura dealership. I have sold both models for a few years.

But it comes down to your budget and the car you like the most!

huh? I live in Canada and the Acura TSX is definitely not a civic..... I think you mean the Acura CSX is basically a more luxurious Honda Civic. The TSX is theHonda Accord in Europe and the Acura TSX in North America. Personally, I'd take a new car over a used one if you can afford it, but 08+ Altima Sedan >Accord Sedan but the Accord coupe is the way to go.

TSX is Acura's version of the Civic.

You might wanna cop the TSX though... I don't know any dudes that own Accords

i'm def going for a sedan. i'm gonna go to the honda & acura dealership to get a closer look. right now i'm leaning towards the accord.

Back
Top Bottom