Accused of Cheating in College

So I just recieved an e-mail from my professor that my midterm grade has been suspended and that he believes I cheated. I am going crazy right now, cause I studied like crazy and have no idea how I cheated, I recieved a very high grade on the midterm too. Coincidently, the two girls i sat next time were accused too, but they are saying they didnt cheat nor look at my paper, plus they both recieved low grades on it. I have my meeting with him later today, i'm very worried i am gonna get in trouble for something I didnt do. So NT what should I do?

was it a scantron test or essay?

either way hope you didnt or RIP

Son, you're !%$%%%....

J/K. I'm not sure how you can convince him you didn't cheat but just tell him straight up what your situation is.

if you didnt cheat then shouldn't have anything to be worried about. it'll all work out.

Pics of the 2 girls or it didnt happen

Spoiler [+]
Good luck fam

You have absolutely nothing to worry about. You know you didn't cheat so don't worry about it.

If he refuses to believe you, take it up with the Dean of students.

Just remain strong that you didn't cheat and like someone already said if he doesnt believe you take it up with a higher authority.

Just dont talk yourself into a situation you can't get out of. You didnt cheat, that's all you have to say. Loose lips sink ships.

If he has no proof that you cheated...then he's wasting his time and yours.

If he only has an inclination of you cheating then wtfthough

What ethnicity is he/she and what ethnicity are you?

Are you serious? If you didn't cheat just be 100% confident in yourself. It sounds like your professor is either convincing you that you did cheat..or you really did
laugh.gif

You're going to worry yourself too much and he'll interpret it as your being guilty. Relax fam. If you know you didn't do it, don't trip out. Go to the meeting and demand he give you the grade you earned. if he does not oblige, let em know that you will be in touch with the Dean.

But like I said, chill the +*@+ out, potna.

Originally Posted by iBlink

You're going to worry yourself too much and he'll interpret it as your being guilty. Relax fam. If you know you didn't do it, don't trip out. Go to the meeting and demand he give you the grade you earned. if he does not oblige, let em know that you will be in touch with the Dean.

Yeah I do need to chill, its causing a lot of stress though, plus its finals week too. But just him accusing me is putting a lot of thoughts and scenarios in my head. I'm going to relax, cause I no i didnt do it. Thanks for all the advice.

Originally Posted by aastatic

Originally Posted by iBlink

Yeah I do need to chill, its causing a lot of stress though, plus its finals week too. But just him accusing me is putting a lot of thoughts and scenarios in my head. I'm going to relax, cause I no i didnt do it. Thanks for all the advice.

There's no way you're gonna get in trouble if you didn't cheat, don't even stress.

I feel for you man. Just be honest, it's all you can do.

Show him confidence that you're willing to willing to fight his accusation, but also show him that you are nervous as well, because you're being falsely accused.

I hope your prof isn't a douche. Good luck.

Aww man. If you honestly didn't cheat, fight it tooth and nail, because it will follow you throughout college and if you're suspected again they won't even hesitate to throw you out.

Good luck and keep us updated.

If youre innocent, you shouldnt worry too much. Just be sure not to lose your cool. I know that personally, when Im accused of something I didnt do (especially when I worked hard for it) I tend to lose my temper EXTREMELY fast. That to many people is a sign of guilt, or a defense mechanism associated with it. Dont worry, keep your cool, and stay confident/dont get offended when he throws accusations.

Fam he's obviously luring those two girls next to you in for a private session and is tryna hook you up with which ever one he finds less attractive

Yeah man dont even stress. I mean if you didnt do it then you are good. Your prof might just be a jerk and if so take it up with administration he if doesnt believe you. As long as you stand your ground you will be fine.

Back
Top Bottom