Acetone in gasoline tank to help increase gas mileage?!

Was watching this video.

Seems like a bad idea though.

Anybody tried this method?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

55707-01-200.jpg

It's brilliant though, it increases your chances of dying, therefore you won't even be driving, saving all that gas, doubly contributing to the environment with no emissions but at the same time being future fossil fuel.

It's brilliant though, it increases your chances of dying, therefore you won't even be driving, saving all that gas, doubly contributing to the environment with no emissions but at the same time being future fossil fuel.

I could be wrong, but I think the mythbusters actually did this (It might have been another chemical though I'm not sure). It turned out be busted.

I could be wrong, but I think the mythbusters actually did this (It might have been another chemical though I'm not sure). It turned out be busted.

How about you just keep your tires inflated. That does more for increasing gas mileage than anything.

How about you just keep your tires inflated. That does more for increasing gas mileage than anything.

Originally Posted by UnbornSeed

who puts 87 in an acura? Premium Unleaded Only.

laugh.gif
sucker.. I put 87 on my 05 tsx and my boy has been putting 87 on his 05 TL since it had 35k miles it has 75k now and still running strong.

Back
Top Bottom