ACG Inspired plus AM97 Silver AF1's pics for '08

Thats funny how next year all these hot forces are dropping,BUT this year the 25th anniversary year we have not got any nice good force besides the canvas and bobbito hi's that are coming soon.
TEAM FILTHYFRESH​
Team Vintage Heat​
Never too old.​

Quote:
just please dont make these premium or hard to obtain with a high price tag. nike always has one sort of downfall.
Quote:
BUT this year the 25th anniversary year we have not got any nice good force besides the canvas and bobbito hi's that are coming soon.
"Starlite"Ink is My Drink. Hip-Hop Ain't Dead Yet...

Those actually dont look to shabby. Will look into those
Team PokerStars
"Duece, Seven... I'm ALL-IN"
"I'VE NEVER WORKED A DAY IN MY LIFE"​
John Madden​

i like all 3, probably won't get the 97 however....
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee
TEAM-AF-ONE​

im guessing the first ones resemble the trainer 91's.
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
FREE TIP!!! Member #33-mynameaintG
Clayton County​

damn i like each one of these..........not looking like a good 08 for my account
TeamLakersLoyalty is a beautiful thing
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

I don't like the fact that the 97s have a lot of the tongue covered so you won't be able to see it. Hopefully there its 3M instead of just metallic silver.
TEAMYANKE​

3rd pic is :pimp:
pimp.gif

Niketalking since FEB 05
I Got extra park place get at me if u got extra boardwalk

nike really needs to retro the safaris ... PLEASE retro the safaris !
TEAM RICK ASTLEY
Team 9geria
The Lagos Chapter ...

I agree with Brandon - I like em all but the 97 inspired. Like Wally said, the heel tab looks ******ed! Lovin' that Mowabb and ACG tongue!
team am fam / team vintage heatflintgreynt@gmail.com
myspace.com/flintgreynt

I'm feelin the 97's for some reason.. safari's are ok too.. but those customs do murder them..
[color=003300]E[/color][color=255025]q[/color][color=6e8b6e]u[/color][color=92a892]i[/color][color=b7c5b7]p[/color][color=dbe3db]o[/color]TR[color=ffb7b7]I[/color][color=ff9292]c[/color][color=ff6e6e]o[/color][color=ff4949]l[/color][color=ff2525]o[/color][color=ff0000]r[/color]​
T E A M M I D W E S T
Reppin the 260
FLO holdin down Indiana​

Back
Top Bottom