Acid 7 pro *Help a brother out*

freeze tracks that u already got mixed in right... or bounce some tracks and import the waves so u can turn the effects off...

i use acid 7 pro to record songs with.

i use a lot of vocal tracks
eyes.gif
(around 20-30 on every song)

i use effects(VST's) on the vocals. Compressors ,Reverbs,simple Delays and Eq's.

but by the time im putting effects on the last few vocal tracks everything gets choppy and the program becomes slow.

i know its because of the effects and how can i prevent this from happening so i can finish mixing my songs.

help a Studio junkie out LOL

P&T

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

freeze tracks that u already got mixed in right... or bounce some tracks and import the waves so u can turn the effects off...
Wuuuuhh?

How ya do dat there?  

Take the track with the effects on it, set the output of that to ANOTHER audio track, and record. This will record the track WITH effects to a new audio file, once this is done (and ONLY and i mean ONLY if you are 100% sure this is how you want that track and dont want anymore edits) you can delete the track with all the effects on it and it will free up computer power.

Originally Posted by BaysickBeatz

Take the track with the effects on it, set the output of that to ANOTHER audio track, and record. This will record the track WITH effects to a new audio file, once this is done (and ONLY and i mean ONLY if you are 100% sure this is how you want that track and dont want anymore edits) you can delete the track with all the effects on it and it will free up computer power.

Good lookin out cuz.

Originally Posted by CertifiedFlyBoi23

Originally Posted by RavageEnt2009

eyes.gif
word??
I was thinkin the same thing, Is that u Weezy?
laugh.gif

But OP, how those VST workin for u? What do u use em for specifically? I only use the basic functions for the most part cause all that VST %@%+ don't sound like it make a difference to me

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by CertifiedFlyBoi23

Originally Posted by RavageEnt2009

eyes.gif
word??
I was thinkin the same thing, Is that u Weezy?
laugh.gif

But OP, how those VST workin for u? What do u use em for specifically? I only use the basic functions for the most part cause all that VST %@%+ don't sound like it make a difference to me

same thing i thought.... but they're working fine . i use them to clear the vocals up ,even/level them out and to make them more vibrant so that they're on top of the beat and not muddling in the background

but i have to use them because i dont own any outboard gear. 

20-30 tracks aint *$#$... well for a group joint wit a hook... but yea for a solo song thats OD... what the hell is ur recording process like?

yeah, i have 6.0 and after like 10 tracks with autotune its gets choppy what we do is mute the verse tracks if were doing the hook and vise versa.

Originally Posted by OverGrinding

20-30 tracks aint *$#$... well for a group joint wit a hook... but yea for a solo song thats OD... what the hell is ur recording process like?

laugh.gif
 thats exactly what im recording.

Back
Top Bottom