Acne FTL!

Ive had acne since like 6th grade (In 12th next year) its not really bad but its just there but any ways what cream or moisturizers or w/e do u guys use proactive didn't work clean and clear that doesn't work ,any tips?

lol its not even close to bad its just like having like 2 red bumps on your forehead FTL! this is a semi rant

STop drinking sodas... and chocolate
i had baaaaaad acne when i was growing up..but good news when you get a little bit older your hormones relax and you don't have to worry about it as much
proactiv worked for me for a minute tho'
just can't stop using it or breakouts will resume...
don't use anything that overly dries your skin..
's all i got

Proactiv helped a little bit but then stopped...
I use that Neutrogene Acne Wash, works good.
Anyone have experience with accutane?

Heres a few tips on my end. Ive been semi clear with a few pimples here and there.

- Drink lots of water. Vitamin C and Try to eat Cucumbers. These are all good for the Skin. WATER is a must though
- Wash your pillows and bead sheets frequently. Your pillow is full of dead skin and dirt
- Eliminate sodas

For Washing and cleaning

- Make sure you good daily face cleaner. A scrub is good but only 2-3 x a week. If used daily, you can irritate your skin.
- Wash your face with a daily cleaner with Hot water (opens pores) . Rinse with Cold Water (closes your pores). Next use a Toner and a Moisturizer with BenzoylPeroxide.
- Try not to pop your pimples. When you pop it, the #%#% is extracted but leaves a hole for more dirt and bacteria to enter. the more you pop the more willreturn. Im not perfect but i try not to pop
- Use a scrub 2-3x a week not everyday because you do not want to irritate your skin.
- Make sure you wash your face EVERY DAY.
- TRY to get a facial every other month.

- I heard Pantothenic Acid pills work. Its a natural pill. Very Cheap and i heard it works for a lot of people

Originally Posted by iceNcream

Heres a few tips on my end. Ive been semi clear with a few pimples here and there.

- Drink lots of water. Vitamin C and Try to eat Cucumbers. These are all good for the Skin. WATER is a must though
- Wash your pillows and bead sheets frequently. Your pillow is full of dead skin and dirt
- Eliminate sodas

For Washing and cleaning

- Make sure you good daily face cleaner. A scrub is good but only 2-3 x a week. If used daily, you can irritate your skin.
- Wash your face with a daily cleaner with Hot water (opens pores) . Rinse with Cold Water (closes your pores). Next use a Toner and a Moisturizer with Benzoyl Peroxide.
- Try not to pop your pimples. When you pop it, the #%#% is extracted but leaves a hole for more dirt and bacteria to enter. the more you pop the more will return. Im not perfect but i try not to pop
- Use a scrub 2-3x a week not everyday because you do not want to irritate your skin.
- Make sure you wash your face EVERY DAY.
- TRY to get a facial every other month.

- I heard Pantothenic Acid pills work. Its a natural pill. Very Cheap and i heard it works for a lot of people

ive had it since i was 14.. i'm 20 about to be 21
smh.gif

nothing has worked..nothing i can afford anyway
i dont even have bad acne anymore.. just the scars

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i took accutane and it worked very well...

Pics?

I used to get mild acne till I started using Purpose. I still get the ones that form under the skin though..

I had mild acne...this is what I did.
Acne Free-Bought this for $17 at wal-mart and it worked great for me. There is a basic system and a severe acne system i used the basic.
Water-I drink 2 liters of water a day since I have done this my face has cleared a lot and my skin looks a lot better plus it flushes your system.
Limit how much soda and other junk food you eat. Wash your face in the morning and night and put some treatment on and this should help.

Wash your face twice a day, try to space it out every 12 hours.

Avoid touching your face, change your pillow cases every other day.

Drink a lot of water. Diet is a very important factor, eat healthy, avoid soda and junk foods.

Use face washes with Benzoyl Peroxide, this is the only ingredient that kills acne causing bacteria.

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

ive had it since i was 14.. i'm 20 about to be 21
smh.gif

nothing has worked..nothing i can afford anyway
i dont even have bad acne anymore.. just the scars

I usually use Murad Post Acne Lightening Gel http://www.murad.com/post-acne-gel.jsp.
- you can get it cheaper on ebay.

-To lighten your acne scars and even out skin tone use Loreal Revitalift Micro-derabrasion kit.Its really cheap and it usually works after 3 weeks.

For acne scars be very patient. it takes a while for it to clear up. Also make sure you ALWAYS use a Face moisturizer with SPF
[table][tr][td]
[size=+1]
[/size]
[/td] [/tr][/table]

im using proactiv but i really got to find an alternative

once you go off it, it come back like a mother %$$$*%
smh.gif

pills make your face dry as hell too

Originally Posted by Physicx

im using proactiv but i really got to find an alternative

once you go off it, it come back like a mother %$$$*%
smh.gif

pills make your face dry as hell too
Try using Murad. They are very good also. I also know theres a product at the supermarket very comparable to Proactiv but cheaper. I ve heard goodthings about it

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i took accutane and it worked very well...

Pics?

I used to get mild acne till I started using Purpose. I still get the ones that form under the skin though..

you want a before after pic?

Drinking soda and eating chocolate does not cause/trigger acne....that's a myth.

Back
Top Bottom